Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 01:14 AM       
i just got cockblocked by the paper store. fuck girls working early tyhe next morning. i'm also drunk
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 01:24 AM       
I BEEN COCKBLOCKED ALL DAY
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 03:35 AM       
i been cockblocked most of my life, by me

i fucking win again
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 04:47 AM       
I broke some hymen's today while being intoxicated. I win.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 06:36 AM       
excuse me but this is the getting cockblocked competition so you win shit
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 08:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
GUYS BONER IS MISSING
He's Mr. Chekov's son you know. And comedienne Daniel Koenig's brother. And Jimmy Pardo's brother in law.

He has actually started some pretty funny moments on the Never Not Funny podcast.

I hope he's ok
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 11:34 AM       
I think the president of Nigeria had very intense eyes, was a snappy dresser and was altogether worthy of the privilege.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 02:52 PM       
MAN, THERE'S A VIRUS IN MY COMPUTER AND I'M IN DANGER OF GETTING MY ACCOUNT DELETED.
IT'S A GOOD THING THAT I-MOCKERY BOARDSUPPORT GAVE ME A LINK TO A WEBSITE WHERE I CAN RUN A VIRUS SCAN, I SURE AS HELL WOULDN'T WANT TO GET MY ACCOUNT DELETED AND ISP REPORTED
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 06:55 PM       
GUYS ITS MY BIRTHDAY AT MIDNIGHT OR WHATEVER AND I WANNA FUCK
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 07:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
MAN, THERE'S A VIRUS IN MY COMPUTER AND I'M IN DANGER OF GETTING MY ACCOUNT DELETED.
IT'S A GOOD THING THAT I-MOCKERY BOARDSUPPORT GAVE ME A LINK TO A WEBSITE WHERE I CAN RUN A VIRUS SCAN, I SURE AS HELL WOULDN'T WANT TO GET MY ACCOUNT DELETED AND ISP REPORTED
You better watch it that virus is named Esuohlim and he can't be destroyed

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 07:34 PM       
The car now makes a clunking sound in reverse.

Is this related to the fucknut who hit it yesterday (Y) (N)
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 07:39 PM       
Make an insurance claim on it.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 07:41 PM       
It might be one of those things where the deductible is more than the repair, we'll have to see.

Either way, dammit and I fucking hate people.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 08:18 PM       
Who is there insurance company kitsa? If you have their info make a claim. Don't let them give you cash or shit for it. I deal with this five days a week.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 09:10 PM       
Never received any contact from them. Called the nonemergency police line and were told to call back Monday (gotta love a town where the POLICE are CLOSED ON WEEKENDS), so we're going to hit them up first thing in the morning.

We had to take pictures and depart because I needed to get back to my newborn at my mom's house. The other party was, apparently, still shopping inside the store, and the kid they left in the car just stared at us and didn't really make contact.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 09:24 PM       
Sounds like they were from Portsmouth.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 10:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
The car now makes a clunking sound in reverse.

Is this related to the fucknut who hit it yesterday (Y) (N)
That would be (Y). Good thing you got pictures. Who knows, they may even help.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 21st, 2010, 10:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
It might be one of those things where the deductible is more than the repair, we'll have to see.

Either way, dammit and I fucking hate people.
I don't know the law in OH, but in PA if you are hit, file a claim and can PROVE the damage was from another vehicle, and they were completely at fault, then their insurance will have to cover the cost of your repair job. No deductible. No problem.

Of course, if they don't have insurance (which is illegal in PA, and probably the rest of the country, but you never know) then you're effed. You could sue them, but the likelihood is that they have no money anyway.

Either way, it's worth a shot.
You may already be there.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 01:44 AM       
Fuck her! Fuck her brains out! Grab her ass squeeze her tits!
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 01:45 AM       
PS guys its hickman
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 01:58 AM       
:D

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 02:09 AM       
aka Milhouse
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:24 AM       
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHUKOV ZHUKOVBY

AND ALSO THE FAT FOREIGN DUDE
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 08:32 AM       
I didn't know it was Zhukov's bday. Happy Birthday Zhukov.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 08:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Why do we always get clumped together for this shit?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD