Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 21st, 2011, 07:43 PM       
Pram? PRAM! PRAM MAVEN!!!!!

Have you been paying attention?
You may already be there.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 22nd, 2011, 11:40 AM       
I admit it, I'm not funny. Not on this site, anyway. Something intimidates me- it's like when I was a kid, and I ran up to kick a soccer ball, but instead of kicking it, at the last possible second I peed my pants.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 11:56 AM       
(statement + statement) + anecdotal comparison between this situation and one that may or may not have happened = funny

for srs though, i guess it's intimidating, but then you shouldn't try to be funny, you lunkheads. It's not something you try to do, not like that anyway.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old May 22nd, 2011, 12:00 PM       
That's why I have an easier time with a group that I get along with. How about I work on that first and just let the humor happen (if it's going to)? I only have so many pairs of pants to change into.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 12:01 PM       
then again, I don't think that that's anything that hasn't been explained to you in very clear terms to you before, if not by myself then someone else.

yet you seem to be incapable of understanding certain things. Away with yourself.

I know not what you mean by pants.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 12:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Carlson View Post
That's why I have an easier time with a group that I get along with. How about I work on that first and just let the humor happen (if it's going to)? I only have so many pairs of pants to change into.
IT'S SHIT LIKE THIS, THIS IS WHY I AM GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. YOU SAY YOU ARE GOING TO STOP TRYING TO BE FUNNY, THEN YOU TRY TO BE FUNNY. I'M GOING TO BREAK YOUR JAR SO THAT AT LEAST IN REAL LIFE, PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOUR LAME ASS.
Banned

Old May 22nd, 2011, 12:10 PM       
I understood, Pram is just an unreliable narrator. I'm not going to think something I say is funny if it isn't. Although humor is subjective, the reactions from other people is a pretty good way to gauge the success of the attempt.
Banned

Old May 22nd, 2011, 12:12 PM       
Tadao, please stop with the physical threats.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 12:34 PM       
YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT STOP!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 22nd, 2011, 03:24 PM       
Quote:
First sentence was fine. Your second was a little needy, but some people would probably overlook it. But the third ... now why did you have to throw that sentence into the mix? That was just pathetic.

Apparently, you don't know how to be not funny, either. :exasperated
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 03:51 PM       
Quote:
That's why I have an easier time with a group that I get along with. How about I work on that first and just let the humor happen (if it's going to)?
Why the hell do you care so much about working towards being funny to a group of people who hate you on a website you've said you don't like anyway? It's fucking baffling.

You just plain aren't funny. Not to us, anyway, and 99.9% of the time you either get what's funny around here or you don't. And you aren't part of that 0.1% that will one day assimilate because you're not flying under anyone's radar. Stop trying, it's a completely lost cause.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Banned

Old May 22nd, 2011, 04:57 PM       
:wrists:
Banned
Zuggernaut is probably a spambot
Old May 22nd, 2011, 05:04 PM       
yea hes absolutely hilarious on zug
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 22nd, 2011, 05:28 PM       
THAT IS WHY HE SHOULD STAY THERE! YOU ZUG FAGHOLES CAN SIT AROUND AND TALK ABOUT PRANKING PEOPLE WHILE WE MOCKERY KINGS ACTUALLY DO THE PRANKING. FUCK I HATE YOU SO MUCH THAT I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO BEAT YOU UP DON.
Banned

Old May 22nd, 2011, 08:33 PM       
Tadao- why are you obsessed with me?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 22nd, 2011, 08:36 PM       
Because I want to make you bleed.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 22nd, 2011, 08:53 PM       
Quote:
STOP WHINING!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 22nd, 2011, 09:28 PM       
Quote:
Pram- why are you obsessed with Tadao's obsession with you?
Banned

Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:30 AM       
Because he is dangerous and knows where I live. If you were in my situation, wouldn't you be preoccupied with everything he says to you?

He's making real threats, and giving exact dates.

What Tadao doesn't realize yet, is that he broke me of my tendency to be mean online. For what it's worth, anyway... I no longer have any desire to treat anyone badly on the internet. I never had a desire to be mean in real life. I'm basically cured, except for the part about not being funny. He could fix that too, if he wanted, but instead he's going for violence. An aggravated felony assault is not going to look good on his acting resume. If I were him, I would just stop.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:41 AM       
YEAH, BECAUSE ACTORS NEVER BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE AND GET AWAY WITH IT. YOU CAN END THIS BY PUTTING ON A DRESS AND SHOWING US AROUND YOUR ROOM, BUT INSTEAD I HAVE TO MAKE YOU BLEED.
Banned

Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:52 AM       
I will put on a dress and show you around my room.

I'm warning you, though, it is messy.

Why is seeing my messy room important to you?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 23rd, 2011, 11:09 AM       
THIS WILL BE AS CLOSE TO AN ASEXUAL RELATIONSHIP AS YOU WILL EVER GET.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 23rd, 2011, 12:32 PM       
Something stylish, not expensive. Don't break the bank. But do not wear a tablecloth or a bathrobe. That will only make Mr. Tomomatsu angrier.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 23rd, 2011, 02:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
THIS WILL BE AS CLOSE TO AN ASEXUAL RELATIONSHIP AS YOU WILL EVER GET.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Banned
Zuggernaut is probably a spambot
Old May 23rd, 2011, 03:20 PM       
Quote:
Pram- why are you obsessed with Tadao's obsession with you?
Why are you so obsessed with prams obsession of tadaos obsession with pram?

also you guys are disgusting. who wants to see a grown man in a dress, you must be some kind of homosexuals. over on zug we ask people to put on dresses as a JOKE but you guys are clearly pumping your cocks in anticipation