Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 11:12 AM       
I might go see Friday the 13th at midnight tonight. Hopefully its good.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 11:31 AM       
Let me know how you like it.
I've been very curious about it!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 11:42 AM       
I'm trying out something I read on CNN.
I have taped my thumbs to my palms.
I will perform all my daily activities in this state until my husband comes home.
So far using a mouse really sucks.
Egg
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 11:50 AM       
I can still pick up my cats and wash dishes like this.
Not bad so far.
Cant wait til I have to wipe my ass.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 11:59 AM       
what if you have to BUILD SOCIETIES

oh by the way i dig the old type o negative in your signature and have always wondered if your username was in reference to the baaaaaaaaaand.
Egg
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 12:04 PM       
like what kind of societies?

And yes of course my username is in reference to the band.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 12:15 PM       
motel six sucks, what kinda motel doesnt give you a tiny shampoo although i guess thats why it was only 36 bux a nighrt
Egg
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 12:19 PM       
I know where youuuu areeeee!
:P
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 12:37 PM       
Egg
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 12:42 PM       
You guys come help me pack dammit!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 12:46 PM       
heh why are you taping your thumbs to your palms? Reminds me of this:
http://www.hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib3.html

OF THINE OWN INGENIUM DEVISE OTHERS
Egg
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 12:51 PM       
Beats me.
I do alot of stuff for the hell of it.
Someone somewhere has a picture of me with a dildo taped to my head.
I do these things for no other reason than to do them.
If I were smart I'd claim to be drinking.
Moxie Crimefighter
palindrome is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 01:38 PM       
"For the hell of it" and "Because I can" are two of the best reasons to do anything.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 01:55 PM       
I just successfully used one of my grocery coupons on wine.

I promptly celebrated with a glass of wine.

Then my dog dragged me around the block a few times.
Moxie Crimefighter
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:00 PM       
Let me know when you figure out how to get booze with foodstamps. I get to white trash level up when I can do that.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:10 PM       
You'll be the first to know.

This was recompense for some ickiness found in food I purchased. It said "any product", and I was waiting for them to say "any but alcohol"...but they just swiped it through. I felt like I'd just gotten away with something.
Moxie Crimefighter
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:11 PM       
Corporate guilt booze. Classy.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by palindrome View Post
Let me know when you figure out how to get booze with foodstamps. I get to white trash level up when I can do that.
just go to dc or ny or one of those other states that lets you get cash back from your foodstamp card.
Moxie Crimefighter
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
just go to dc or ny or one of those other states that lets you get cash back from your foodstamp card.
In that case, what government agency can I exploit for gas money to get to DC?
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:25 PM       
that, i can't help you with.
Egg
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by palindrome View Post
Corporate guilt booze. Classy.
You really look familiar, I'm trying to place where I've seen you.
It could have been a year book. It could have been Twisters.
I'm not sure...
Hmmmmmmmmmm..........
Egg
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:39 PM       
MUAHAHAHAHA!
I'VE FOUND IT!
I've narrowed how I know you down to one person on your friendslist from your myspace!
Now I know how I know you!
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:40 PM       
Holy fucking shit, and I thought my bus was bad when a kid cut my ponytail off. Apparently it's gotten worse.

http://www.nwi.com/articles/2009/02/...7257578962.txt
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:41 PM       
myspace
Egg
Old Feb 12th, 2009, 02:42 PM       
Thank you Kitsa for giving me another reason to not want children and to detest a good portion of them.