Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Sep 7th, 2004, 05:14 PM        A conversation with Mr.Tomatoe head
Today all I wanted was to finish my work. I was loading up my trailer ready to go home and the neighbor to my customer who I have nicknamed Mr.Tomatoe head because his head is beet red and he reaks of booze. I never know how my conversations with him begin with the weather and then become wierd rants on racist topics that have me standing there saying "Ya" instead of saying "What the fuck are you talking about". I get to hear about How The Russians and the Jew's need to get together and kill the Mulsims and "What kind of people strap bombs to themselves and blow up innocent children?". He likes to talk really loud and then hushed when someone is walking past on the sidewalk and I'm totally embarrased as he goes on about growing up in Macedonia and “his” history of Hitler and How the Jew's control the world and then it just gets totally "its o.k. your white too" racist as he goes onto almost every other culture. I eventually find a way to get a word in and “Oh shit” “I got to go and pick up my kids” which is a lie. I always have this weird feeling that someday I meet and talk to one of these old guys and later I will see him on the news because he was some kind of Nazi or Genocide Killer and I was the guy that would have chats with them.
ThisIsWitty is probably a spambot
Old Sep 7th, 2004, 08:11 PM       
Strike up another conversation with him about how white people are an inferior race to blacks and especially those Muslims.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2004, 05:32 AM       
What is this doing here?
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2004, 06:56 AM       
Really, Fartin, what the fuck?
This isn't something relevant to our daily lives. This isn't news, or politics; it's got vague elements of religion, sociology, and philosophy but it's more of a journal entry than a discussion topic.
What was the point of this?
Did you have an objective?
How the hell are we supposed to respond?

(those of us who aren't capable of responding simply by drooling a painfully stupid suggestion onto our keyboards need a little help here)
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Sep 8th, 2004, 08:14 AM       
I thought it was a social/ political observation :/ . Canada is full of so many of these racist guy's that we let into our country.
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Sep 8th, 2004, 08:32 AM       
See, you have implanted racists. Ours grew up here.
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 8th, 2004, 08:35 AM       
Are you looking for advice on how to feal with this guy, or what?

My grandmother is like that, but I've learnt to ignore every word she says.