Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

ni kar'tayl gar darasuum
Kybo Ren is probably a spambot
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 06:31 AM       
I really liked the first hulk movie. but after seeing it once- I really get annoyed at the length of inaction in some parts.
Going in to incredible hulk- I think I really had my hopes up. iron man was awesome (I'm still shocked at how good it was) and norton has never let me down, but something about it just wasn't right. I'm hoping it was the missing footage- even scenes from the trailers didn't make it? wtf

I'm thinking I liked the action from hulk better than incredible hulk- which is weird cause ih had the slugfest villain.
still not happy about Abomination's appearance- but the end villain fight was better than ol' asorbing dad.
liked Jennifer Connolly's betty- loved Liv Tyler's betty (however Jennifer's hotter and probally could do more drugs)
I liked the comic book paneling in hulk, don't get why people hate it
Also preferred hulk's pissed off immediate growth- incredible seemed to have it somewhat at the end fight
I really hoped Mr Blue was Reed Richards- at least ih had a ton of good marvel referances
William Hurt was really good as thunderbolt- but Sam Elliot was the FUCKING AWESOME! the one actor I wanted back for Incredible

also Stan Lee's appearances keep getting better

But the one thing Bruce Banner never does that drives me nuts is: SMOKE SOME WEED.
Seriously- you'll stick your ass in any type of possibly death inducing machine- but you won't take a puff? maybe you're just scared of anything green anymore you broke jerkoff.
oh well maybe bruce will learn to grow some.