Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 12:45 AM       
Normal adults aren't overweight
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 01:28 AM       
SAM, QUIT BEING A DRAG

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 02:21 AM       
someone say something about drags
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 03:04 AM       
You have a big forehead.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 10:42 AM       
bablabity pancakes insulted me on an internet message board

can i tell someone on him?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 12:08 PM       
You could tell his mom, but she's probably too busy partying.

Note, I like FZ more than Babs, and FZ's mom more than both of them.

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 12:31 PM       
Probably because Canadians tend to look lik a Busey.

I heard that Joe Walsh has a new album coming out

Analog, stupid hipsters are gonna latch onto this.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 12:35 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 12:43 PM       
Also Signals was the first cassette I bought. I bought it in Hawaii, along with a gold lightning bolt necklace to go with my OP shirt in Waikiki when I was 12.

ROCK ON BITCHES
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 12:47 PM       
I used to think it was Piece of Mind, but it's coming back to me now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 12:49 PM       
I think I bought Signals because I loved the Dalmatian dog we had. Gonna see the parents tomorrow, maybe I can find a pic of her. I know I have video of me and 2 siblings playing with the puppies.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 12:51 PM       
I guess since you all now know my name and that I'm not a little lying bitch, I feel a little more free to share the family stuff. Hey Gus! THANKS FOR OUTING ME YOU FAGHOLE. THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES TO THIS!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 12:52 PM       
:emoticon
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 12:53 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 12:54 PM       
What a twist!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 01:03 PM       
OK my flashback is over. Let's get back to the drama.

The reason why I like Z and Z is because now matter what is said, no matter who you are, it's all forgotten and over with if you let it be. Just like with many of the other assholes here. I guess it's the Honor Among Assholes thing. Some people never let it go. Perfect example in ZBF.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 01:38 PM       
WHAT IS GOING ON

WHY CAN'T WE JUST TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES AND MUSIC AND GIRLS
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 01:45 PM       
Because you keep fucking up the talk about girls, you faggot.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 02:06 PM       
Short haired girls are perfection, man. We can all agreeeeee on that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 02:12 PM       
BE COOL OR BE CAST OUT
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 02:23 PM       
My work banned me from here on the work computer. I think its because dicks touch each other.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 02:25 PM       
Seems to me it's Chemistry
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 02:35 PM       
Why is this happening?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 02:41 PM       
Tadao, did you like Snakes and Arrows at all?
The Wolf
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 02:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Short haired girls are perfection, man. We can all agreeeeee on that.
They're disgusting. I blocked an ex girlfriend on Facebook because I didn't feel like even seeing her name, but I recently unblocked her (for the minimum 48 hour wait in-between blocks) to see if she was going to a party that some school friends were throwing. Well, she was, but I figured since I unblocked her, I might as well check to see if she got fat or anything. She didn't get fat, but she cut her hair short, so just as good, because she looks like a retard. That was something she'd wanted to do when we were together, but I told her it'd be ugly and I wouldn't be able to get boners anymore.