Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 11:33 AM       
Sacks, how is the album coming?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 02:12 PM       
I'll admit I'm interested, as well.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 20th, 2011, 02:33 AM       
Haha woah dudes, nice clairvoyance. I just got back from recording for 2 days for 12 hours straight or something like that. I'm mixing it and it should be done by the end of the week. Here is a picture of the packaging I put together:

Edit: I posted some rough practice space recordings we made to freshen things up some before the album is released.

Last edited by Sacks : Feb 20th, 2011 at 04:20 AM.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 25th, 2011, 11:12 PM       
Whole album streaming here. Let me know if you want to actually buy one.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 12:00 AM       
Yes
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 01:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
I gave 2 tracks a listen. It brings back some 80's memories, driving in my bug, blaring JFA and TSOL. ty
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2011, 05:42 AM       
:O yes
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 12:22 PM       
new song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LxsXVAGXvI

Last edited by Krythor : Mar 7th, 2011 at 12:48 PM. Reason: gave up trying to embed
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 7th, 2011, 12:43 PM       
That melody make me uneasy, I dunno what it is.
Arts & Farts
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 03:26 PM       
Well... hopefully that's a good thing.

Here's another: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aws6iB71g_4
Forum Virgin
Fartinmolar is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 08:51 PM       
I made the bass line for this song....sorry the quality is not great.

http://www.youtube.com/user/martyman.../1/uzSDhNo6bwk
Arts & Farts
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 09:05 AM       
I did another one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_-mab7715U
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 04:03 AM       
http://soundcloud.com/the-verbing-nouns/in-circles

I will make some revisions to this, but I'm pretty pleased with it overall. Hope you like.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 08:42 AM       
Latest song I recorded after taking your advice.

I'm having trouble getting the vocal to sit in the mix, but it might have something to do with the fact that the room is not an isolation booth. It's sounds a little...airy... If there is a plugin that can simulate the sound of a booth, please let me know and I'll make you a killer song if you want to supply the lyrics.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jul 11th, 2011, 08:53 AM       
@sspadowsky
That was awesome! Sounds like you record in a professional studio (not a claim I can make). I would love some tips if you can advise on mixing clean vocals.
Will chop you good.
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 11:23 PM       
Hey, thanks! All done on my PC using Reaper (www.reaper.fm). I use Superior Drummer for the drum tracks and do guitar, bass and vocals direct along with a variety of plugins.

For the vocals, I double the main tracks, panned 100% left and 100% right, and compress the shit out of them. I'm not really good with compression and it's mostly guesswork, but it seems to come out right. Glad you liked it!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 11:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krythor View Post
hay, I like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by sspadowsky View Post
http://soundcloud.com/the-verbing-nouns/in-circles

I will make some revisions to this, but I'm pretty pleased with it overall. Hope you like.
And this too.

Banned

Old Jul 13th, 2011, 10:42 AM       
@sspadowsky
Sounds Pro to me, man. I'm not great at compression either, having always tried to add it with the original signal before it reaches the computer, but I'm starting to get into VST plugins and there are some really good ones being offered gratis. Have you heard of the newer freebie one, Studio Devil? It's an amp simulator...bundled with Acid Music Studio, but you can download it separately here.

I never could get the hang of Reaper, can you snap-to-grid with it?
Will chop you good.
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:27 AM       
You can. I think it's enabled by default, actually.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 12:40 AM       
I really like Krythor's stuff

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Arts & Farts
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 11:53 AM       
Thanks dudes.
Banned

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 09:20 PM       
"Having Fun" is my favorite song, Krythor. It belongs in an indie film.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 06:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
Some good music. The album art reminded me a lot of AAA, and the music itself reminds me a lot of The Criminals, which I loved and I miss the criminals music.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 01:01 PM       

Just put this out today. Dirty recordings but it's a free release so what the hell. That picture is a link by the way.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 01:12 PM       
Oh I like that a lot. Kickass album art, too.