Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 01:45 PM       
I would like to go on record that I love this shitty, shitty movie

Highlights include every single actor hamming it up to a level not seen since the Vincent Price flicks, shitty heavy metal music, the the acrobatic Jamaican meth freak whose feigned Rasta voice was so terrible that it occasionally sounded Scottish, and the Punisher literally punching someone's face in
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 04:57 PM       
Sounds like a winner to me.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 05:34 PM       
I am proud to have wasted money on a theater ticket
Ancient Mariner
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 05:37 PM       
If we're lucky there'll be a sequel and it'll have the Punisher and an aging Rutger Hauer taking on terrorists and an Evil Sylvester Stallone
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 06:00 PM       
I HOPE TO SEE THIS SOON.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 06:08 PM       
You only liked it because the action parts made your girlfriends boobs bounce. I bet you take her to all the comedies too.
The Unicorn
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 06:27 PM       
I bet that is true. Grislygus can I take your girlfriend to see this movie?
Ancient Mariner
Old Dec 10th, 2008, 07:44 PM       
Sure, we split, have at it
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 04:09 PM       
I'm with Grislygus. It's not my favorite terrible movie, but it's still entertaining. So much painfully bad acting in one movie, so many terrible accents, and nobody said anything.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 04:37 PM       
Ray Stevenson has stated that he'd love to continue as Punisher and has suggested that Barracuda would be the next villain.

How did you guys like Stevenson's performance? I haven't seen the film yet, but after seeing the trailers I'm still convinced that he's pretty much the perfect Punisher.

I'm still waiting for a weekly spotlight
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 04:22 PM       
I thought he was great as the Punisher. Much better than everyone else in the movie.

I did a weekly for the movie, but we're holding it until after Christmas.