Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2012, 08:36 AM       
I had a dream that my kid was in a parade or a show or some such shit and I was trying to get there- she had already gone off with a group of kids and her being there wasn't a problem, but I kept being derailed by people wanting to show me different things. At one point, I was sent up to an attic with these Antique-Roadshow kind of guys to look at a scrabble set that was somehow more valuable because someone had made gold-painted cardboard squares to replace the tiles. Then I found a WTFbus and I wanted to buy it but couldn't because I was with the antique roadshow people.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2012, 01:52 PM       
Fathom dropped acid and I was in charge of talking him down from a bad trip.

Dude was cryin' like a wuss

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2012, 02:43 AM       
Dude I would lose my shit man, that's not even a story
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 08:54 PM       
I had a dream that I was gritting my teeth a lot and pieces kept breaking off and I was thinking it wasn't too bad, and that I didn't have to go in to the dentist, and then I looked in the mirror and they were transparent to the point where I could see all the pink nerve stuff inside
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 12:45 PM       
egads
I shot Wilhelm.
ChaiTea is probably a spambot
Old Mar 28th, 2012, 10:13 PM       
I dreamt me and Danny Trejo were enjoying cake and a movie. We were just shooting the shit when I glanced in his ear and saw a tiny person in there. It turned out to be a member of my family that had taken over Danny's body. I then proceeded to argue with them to get the hell out of there and give him his body back. Because he had a movie to go shoot.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 07:23 AM       
I dreamed that I got an envelope in the mail with this official-looking document in yellow carbon-copy paper saying that I was invited to the reading of my great-grandmother's will. I couldn't figure out what the fuck because she's been dead for at least 20 years. In it I was listed as "Poor Granddaughter #2" and I was due to receive 8 dollars.

I went to my mom's house to ask her if she knew why I would be getting this document 20 years later and we had some sort of argument about it in her garden, but I looked down and saw this rock that looked exactly like the siva lingam from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, and I became so fascinated with that that I forgot what I was arguing about, the end.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2012, 03:13 PM       
It's evident that, all things being equal, you'd rather be in an Indiana Jones movie.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 09:29 PM       
Probably.

Had a whole series of really fucked up dreams that I can't quite remember, then woke up and saw that Doomsday Preppers was on TV and somehow that explained everything.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 1st, 2012, 10:53 PM       
Chilling with Spiderman, when out of nowhere Iron Man started beefin us, so we shot a heat-seeking missile at him. Later Spidey and I ended up in a sketchy neighbourhood where everyone carried a knife / sword / bladed weapon. We ended up talking to the one guy without a weapon... Shortly after I woke up.

I'm paraphrasing, but that was the gist of it.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 07:39 AM       
Last night's dream was a multi-parter but I can't remember all the parts. During the most vivid part, I was going to some sort of club to see some comedian perform. It wasn't really a club, though, but more like a college lecture hall with the plastic stadium seats. Where the podium would be, there was a plexiglass barrier like some sort of Hannibal Lecter thing. We were somehow led to believe that this was for our own protection, but there was a door in it and the guy was just sitting in the seats talking to people.

He kept glancing over and I really wanted to take a picture, but my cell battery was dead. Then it was showtime and he got up behind the plexiglass and did some sort of weird gyrating dance to some song about everyone wanting him. And all of these college girls got up from the audience and they were all grinding on him, but he sort of lifted their skirts to check some sort of panty status and turned away. I have no idea what the fuck that was about, but I was pissed that my phone was dead because I really wanted to take pictures of what this weird guy was doing.

Then I went to leave after the show and he's just hanging out talking to people again. Suddenly, though, we're in the top level of some mall-sized old barn. By this time I just want to gtfo so I look for an exit and the only staircase is this giant expanse of white carpet that has been crimped to look like stairs, seemingly freestanding. There's a drop of at least a hundred feet and no one else on the staircase and I'm filled with the simultaneous utter certainty that it's going to fall as soon as I step on it and that it's the only way down from where I am. There's also like a 2 foot gap from the upper level to the top of the stairs. So I back up and make a running leap and land on my ass on the stairs, and sail down them like it's a bumpy sledding hill.

On the way out, I see that the comedian guy's been living in a beat up white van and I wonder if the college girls knew about that.

The end.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 8th, 2012, 01:41 AM       
I dreamed that I was in Selena Gomez's bedroom with one of her friends. They were arguing about who stuffs their bras more. Then Selena stared at the other girl and made her disappear. Then Selena turned to me and said "remember, YOU'RE a figment of MY imagination! So do what I say or I'll do the same to you!"

So she made me do her dry cleaning.

On my way home I ran into my friends who were starting a dance troupe for some tv competition, so I decided to help them since I'm an imaginary person not bound by reality.

Then we were taking a break from dancing and watched TV. Two villages in some country were fighting over a 7 foot long bridge. So I used my imaginary powers to travel into the TV and appear at the villages and solved the problem.

Then I went back and Selena was looking for me. She was really angry so I hid. Then I said "I WON'T LET HER WIPE ME OUT OF EXISTENCE. I'LL WIPE ME OUT OF EXISTENCE BECAUSE I'M IMAGINARY AND CAN DO ANYTHING!"

I closed my eyes and my body slowly faded away until I was in some kind of abyss. Then I woke up,

There's so much wrong with that dream

Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 01:18 PM       
I dreamed that my penis had been replaced with a Gerber multi-tool and when I went to the doctor he said "well at least it's useful now". I tried to talk him into fixing it but he just kept accusing me of not recognizing the value of preparedness.
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 04:17 PM       
i had a dream about my dog.

we relived his life with me from his point of view, and had a nice casual conversation about all of it. the end made me sad, but it was a pretty happy dream.

although i am always concerned when i have dreams about talking animals.
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 11:53 AM       
I dreamed I was in some waiting room and I somehow recognized that older televangelist woman (can't remember her name) from the back of her head. My kid runs over and says "Hi, Ms. ..." (whatever the name was). The woman asked me if my daughter would like a Bible. We're not Bible-collectors, really, but I thought it was like one of those situations where someone asks you if they can give your kid a lollipop, or whatever, so I say ok. She signs one and gives it to my kid with a note and says, "give that paper to your mommy". I unfold it and it says "that'll be $7. Cash."

When I woke up the woman was on tv, so that's probably why.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 02:19 PM       
i had this weird dream last night i was at a party in a town i didn't knew when it ended we all got on a bus, a while later it made a turn and we got t boned by another bus me and 3 people survived the rest was all of us walking towards a town losing members one by one

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 12:34 PM       
I have the flu and had a crazy high fever last night (almost 104f), and I dreamed I was at the red wings-predators game and they shot girl scout thin mint cookies into the crowd every time Detroit scored a goal.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 01:29 PM       
too bad it wasn't york peppermint patties and the players weren't hitting them at you like they were pucks
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 01:55 PM       
They were, like they were pucks
Superior Electric Sheep
replicant is probably a spambot
Old Apr 15th, 2012, 11:43 PM       
Dreamt I was covered in cotton candy spiders that were slowly ingesting my body. I have to not watch Killer Klowns from Space. Gives me freaky nightmares.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 16th, 2012, 09:44 AM       
Another whackassed fever dream. I was living on the ground floor of a two level condo and after moving in I noticed this weird area behind the laundry room, like an unused closet sealed in with brown tin panels, no door. I thought it was hiding a water heater or something and left it alone. Then one day I saw a panel peeled back and heard noises, and when I peered inside there were teenagers having a LAN party in there.

I yelled something akin to "what the FUCK?!?" and chased them out of my apartment. Then I figured out they had gotten in through a panel that opened to the outside. The landlord wouldn't put a lock on it, the teenagers kept sneaking in for LAN parties and I kept catching and chasing out teenagers who were cussing me out and clutching their gaming rigs.

Ultimately in the dream I became the enemy of every teenager in town, as all they seemed to want to do was have LAN parties in my closet and no one seemed to understand why I had a problem with it, so I was kind of the town bitch for having a problem with home invasion.

As the dream was ending, I slipped and fell in the snow and called out for help, and two kids dressed like Freddy Krueger and Spiderman shook their heads and walked away.

Not sure what it means, but the message definitely seemed to be host more LAN parties.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 02:57 AM       
I had one of the most powerful dreams I've ever had last night. I was with my best friend Andre and his brother Zach (Who recently just passed away from cancer in February) and It was December 21st of this year (Mayan calendar end date) and there was so much talk on the news and amongst everyone about what was going to happen. We were all hanging out and talking about it and talking about everything that could happen and we were didn't go to work because we were so freaked out that we wanted to stay home just fuck around all day.

Anyways, the day is close to ending, and nothing has happened at all, and we had just finished watching some news report talking about how lucky the humans were and how it was just a normal day. Then we were walking outside, down this hill, towards a house, I don't know what or where this house was, but it was as if it was ours, very weird.

Anyways, the hillside was beautiful, and we were walking down it, and stretching off into the horizon was this huge gorgeous valley. You could see all the way to where the sun was setting, and I was thinking to myself "I knew that this was just going to be a normal day, and everything ended up being fine" and then just as the sun was setting on the horizon, it fucking exploded. It exploded and we could see the shockwave rushing towards us, from the horizon, way to fast to outrun, and there wasn't enough time to get to the house, and I just remember it feeling like it was absolutely and without a doubt NOT A DREAM. I just remember feeling the explosion in my chest as if I had been punched in the chest, and I remember thinking "I can't believe it happened, what does this mean for religion? For humanity? Are there aliens? What could any of this possibly mean?" and as I had all these insane realizations in my head, and I saw the earth crumbling away and being destroyed as the shockwave was coming towards us, I just remember screaming in horror and trying to run into the house as fast as I could. Then I felt the blast of wind hit me, and before the explosion could get to me I woke up.

The weirdest thing about this, is that me and andre talk alot of religion and god and the possibility of aliens and the origin of man, especially when we're stoned as shit, but when I woke up, I called him and told him the entire dream, and then he said that the night before he had just dreamed about Zach too, and it was the first time since his death.

I'm not religious and Im pretty cynical towards most shit, but I've never been so genuinely scared in my entire life.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 28th, 2012, 08:38 AM       
Two parter.

1) I went back to the eye clinic to pick up a pair of glasses I'd ordered irl. Because my eyes were dilated and I was blind as fuck when I tried them on, I found that they didn't even remotely resemble what I thought they looked like when I picked them out. They were these horrible 70s looking owl things with big swirls of beige, really godawful, and the eye place was basically saying tough crunchies, that'll be $350. I'm vaguely suspicious that something similar is going to happen irl when I go to pick them up.

2) Assembling long-chain fatty acids with dominos. Like there was a carboxyl domino and a methyl domino and you get the picture.

Last edited by Kitsa : Apr 28th, 2012 at 08:41 AM. Reason: dominos? dominoes? meh.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 10:11 PM       
I was in the army, I looked like Jim Belushi and they were trying to make me eat dogshit as some sort of punishment.

In the dream I had exhausted all possible routes of escape from the situation and was trying to figure out what was the least horrible way to eat dogshit. In little pieces, in one go, or what.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 30th, 2012, 10:53 PM       
I was at a smoky, hazy bar and ordered a orange vodka tonic from a classmate from two years ago in my photography class. Then I hooked up with a girl I had a crush on aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago.