Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 05:54 PM       
...to the fucking Rangers. The fucking Rangers. :/

Oh well.

I was at his last practice as a Jacket!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2012, 04:39 PM       
You have a whole new squad now though
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 02:21 PM       
I guess.

We'll see.

If Jared Boll ever leaves I just fucking give up.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 25th, 2012, 09:41 PM       
MEANWHILE GUESS WHO WE GOT

YEP

LET'S ALL THROW SOME GATORADE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 09:05 AM       
Jerry sandusky?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 09:23 AM       
Also, they called me AGAIN to try and sell season tickets, and I kept saying no, and they must have a list of arguing points they automatically go down because at one point he asked if I was excited to see favorite players such as RICK NASH next season.

At which point I hung up.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 01:08 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 01:09 PM       
Should have asked him for Ranger tickets.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 01:14 PM       
:D @ kitsa

Don't feel too badly, the Flyers are being stonewalled in their quest for the "big-time free agent acquisition" (TM), striking out on Parise, Suter and Weber. Not looking good for shoring up the defense this coming season, unless Prongs can roll back a few thousand miles on those legs. And that cranium.
You may already be there.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:11 AM       
Jets look like they're making some solid moves. Nothing huge, but slow and steady wins the race!
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 11:40 AM       
I have it on good authority that nosebleeds at the all-star game are $180/ea

To be fair, that's where the blimp usually drops the jerseys