Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 02:25 PM       

He's gonna get some gullible sumbitch killed
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 02:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Album #3: Hard Day's Night

This one is way better than the first two. I could actually see myself listening to this one again. Lyrical subject matter still gay, hopefully this changes (it won't).
You need to link them so I can just easily click on the link to see whats on the album.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 02:38 PM       
I like the song anytime at all. There's not too many I like now that I've had sex with a girl, cause early Beatles are for virgins.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 02:40 PM       
You lazy pile of

Album #1: Please Please Me

Album #2: With The Beatles

Album #3: Hard Day's Night

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 02:51 PM       
Wait till you get to this stuff. This is one of my favorite stalker/killing songs.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 02:52 PM       
BTW SciFi has been playing Leprechaun 1-4 backwards. Glad I dvrded it so I can watch them in order.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 03:30 PM       
Is Lep in Space #4? That's one is the jam.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 03:33 PM       
Yep
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 03:36 PM       
I need better grammar. Also, going to go watch syfy
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 03:38 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 03:42 PM       
I think it's too late for you 10K, but Lep 1 is on in 20 mins EST
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 03:54 PM       
I saw two dvd sets and one was Leprechaun In The Hood/Space set and the other one was the numbered movies. EIGHT BUCKS EACH!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 03:56 PM       
So, 1-4 and both in the hoods for 8 bucks? Err I mean 16 total?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 04:04 PM       
Two sets for $8 each. 1 - 3 in one set. 4 and In Tha Hood 1/2 in the other.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 04:05 PM       
Jawesome
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 04:55 PM       
Good night

Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 04:57 PM       
Rankeri I'm going to buy a plane ticket to Finland and then I'm going to find you and murder you

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 04:58 PM       
chocolate cheerios are the proverbial shiznit.
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 05:26 PM       
Hey Rankeri buddy we used to be best friends

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 05:56 PM       
Like Laurel and Hardy!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 06:14 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 06:53 PM       
Bullshit it never rains in Southern California, it's the only state in the union that manages to be hammered by torrents of miserable rainstorms and still be crippled by monstrous droughts at the same time
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 07:02 PM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 07:40 PM       
MOVING TO CANADA:
Have a housing situation with a guy I already know pretty well, plus cheap rent
Smallish town, which I like
Community college which won't give me any shit for my awful educational history
Finally getting out of America
No real change from the current weather or scenery, might even get colder

MOVING TO HAWAII:
Nice beaches
Nice weather
Kava
Socialized healthcare
Still in America
Don't know anyone
Have no idea what the schooling, job, or housing situation is

Which one do you guys think? I'm leaning towards Canada.
Old Mar 17th, 2010, 08:01 PM       
Over Zomboid's dead body you will