Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 09:16 AM       
Welcome back Seth.

In more ways than just one.
You may already be there.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 10th, 2010, 12:50 PM       
Sethomas, the wind beneath my wings, have you gone back to school or are you just working?
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 10:54 PM       
Sorry, anti-stalking measures compel me to edit this.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT

Last edited by Sethomas : Jul 30th, 2010 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Stalkers
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 11:23 PM       
I'm sorry to hear about your mother.

I'm glad you are at last able to resume your studies (when your personal life permits, of course) - for what would you be studying? You probably have several choices in the humanities, I would think. Philosophy, Classics, Theology to name three. Or a combination?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 07:14 AM       
You lookin' good, Bob Ross. Fret not, your presence is always appreciated. I hope everything works out for you in the end.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jun 12th, 2010, 09:59 AM       
I'm glad to hear that your mother is better. :>

Godspeed with the whole academic learnings and everything. Maybe you could get another book published. :o
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 12:01 PM       
This thread is crazy!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 08:17 PM       
I hear voices.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 04:08 AM       
one time when i did a lot of meth i heard voices :O
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 09:11 AM       
Spoken with the voice of experience!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 05:05 PM       
I'm glad your mother is better.

I was once an employee of IU also. I hope you're paid better than I was.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 05:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Spoken with the voice of experience!
Not quite in the way implied, but yes. That's why I don't do summer leagues anymore. Methheads don't have the attention span of a 36 week winter league
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 05:59 PM       
Nah, that's the voices i hear when i get really drunk

when i do a lot of meth its people going, "CAN HE HEAR US? I THINK HE CAN HEAR US"
"FINALLY "
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2010, 12:33 PM       
When I do a lot of meth my voices tell me to get more meth.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2010, 06:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I hear voices.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 19th, 2010, 12:30 AM       
I bet a laxative would help with that.
BANNED

Old Jun 19th, 2010, 04:49 AM       
personally i think judging by the expression in his eyes he has already received that sort of help
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 06:00 PM       
I just want to put my two cents in on the serious side of this discussion, as started by Sethomas. I was misdiagnosed for 5 years and mis-medicated for those 5, plus an additional 4. I have only recently been medicated properly, with the initial most-used medications for the disorders. I have minimal side effects, and all five medications are playing well with each other.

I'm furious that it took 9 years for this to happen, and I'm even more furious that because of these things happening, less people are seeking medical help (psychotherapy and medication both), due to the mistrust of the system and people.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jun 24th, 2010, 06:04 PM       
Misdiagnosed as having schizophrenia or misdiagnosed as not having it?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 08:45 PM       
My OCD was diagnosed at age 9 and I was given a number of antidepressants for anxiety symptoms. They didn't do anything but make me an automaton or dullard, and the OCD symptoms kept going strong. I discontinued medication long ago; I think they're overused and often inappropriate to the situation. I do better without meds than I ever did with them, although it's situation-specific.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 08:55 PM       
I hate the overuse of psychotropic medications. It speaks (unfortunately) to humankind's woefully incomplete understanding of the mind and brain.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jun 24th, 2010, 09:15 PM       
Zoloft works just fine thank you very much.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 09:20 PM       
Zoloft am not good.