Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 09:25 PM       
its funny because within the mental health system its known that they have no fucking idea how the medicine works or what effects it will have or if it will even help. Its sort of like a shot in the dark where if it works, it works, so they keep doing it.

I think its becoming like a cultural thing. I know this lady that was basically a legal drug addict who basically pretended to have all kinds of illnesses so she could get drugs or whatever. Eventually her shitty lifestyle led her to have real problems so now she gets all kinds of hardcore drugs. Anyway, one of her kids was SAD about some shit so of course immediately she medicates her with anti-depressants. And it was being sad that like one person didnt like her in school or some stupid shit that normally parents just like have a talk with their kid and tell them THATS LIFE. But no she had to be medicated
one of her kids felt "LEFT OUT" cause she didn't get any pills, so her mom started giving her heartburn medication ;/ wtf? Are you TRYING TO RAISE DRUG ADDICTS?

not as relevant but this same person also smoked cigarettes while her child was in her wombbecause she heard that it will make them SMALLer and so it would be easier for her to have the child. that child has crazy ridiculous hardcore annoying ADHD. I hate her also she thinks she is a wonderful mother and frowns on ANY PERSON that smokes pot or does drugs.

man i could talk for ages about this stupid lady ;/
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2010, 09:49 PM       
Why are pills on the rise all of a sudden. Everyone's a fucking conniving pill addict now, just stealing from friends and family members to get "percocet's". A generation of vile mutants with an unquenchable hunger for substance induced cheap gratification. Lazy sloths with the appearance of a back up dancer in Digital Underground. A never ending nightmare that gets more mind numbingly redundant each day.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 12:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
I just want to put my two cents in on the serious side of this discussion, as started by Sethomas.
WTF BITCH!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 01:06 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
Why are pills on the rise all of a sudden. Everyone's a fucking conniving pill addict now, just stealing from friends and family members to get "percocet's". A generation of vile mutants with an unquenchable hunger for substance induced cheap gratification. Lazy sloths with the appearance of a back up dancer in Digital Underground. A never ending nightmare that gets more mind numbingly redundant each day.
Which cyberpunk novel was that on the back of?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 01:41 AM       
babality pancakes would you stop quoting things from frank millers "the goddamn batman" please
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 02:28 AM       
pills are probably on the rise because of reality television and people who make it look ok plus the fact that its legal and people can easily justify themselves and even present themselves as victims of something.
filthiest soap dish
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 02:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
babality pancakes would you stop quoting things from frank millers "the goddamn batman" please
Sorry, it's just defacto to come out of my mouth.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 06:02 PM       
DO YOU KNOW WHAT DE FACTO MEANS?
filthiest soap dish
Old Jun 25th, 2010, 06:28 PM       
Pretentious latin faggotry
BANNED

Old Jun 26th, 2010, 03:30 AM       
THATS WHAT IT IS NOT WHAT IT MEANS

I THINK WHAT HE MEANT WAS IT DEFECATED OUT OF HIS MOUTH
filthiest soap dish
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 01:30 PM       
NOPE WRONG YOU ARE VERY WRONG. I DON'T TALK SHIT.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 02:09 PM       
HE JUST EATS IT
filthiest soap dish
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 02:24 PM       
BANNED

Old Jun 26th, 2010, 08:31 PM       
YOU TALK SHIT YOU EAT SHIT
filthiest soap dish
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 09:13 PM       
I LIVE SHIT
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 10:32 PM       
i don't shut up i grow up
and when i see you i throw up
and then your mom comes around the corner and licks it up
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jun 26th, 2010, 10:40 PM       
AW SNAP
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 10:43 PM       
if you like that, I've got a riveting one about milk and lemonade
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jun 26th, 2010, 10:47 PM       
No, that one is just gross.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 10:54 PM       
My parents tell me that at my first piano recital at like age 3 or 4 or something, some other kid who was waiting his turn onstage turned to me and was loudly doing the milk-milk-lemonade pantomime. Apparently I had a look of disgust on my face that got a laugh from the audience. I remember nothing about this.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 11:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
My parents tell me that at my first piano recital at like age 3 or 4 or something, some other kid who was waiting his turn onstage turned to me and was loudly doing the milk-milk-lemonade pantomime. Apparently I had a look of disgust on my face that got a laugh from the audience. I remember nothing about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
. Lazy sloths with the appearance of a back up dancer in Digital Underground.
What? Like 2 Pac? I don't remember the back up dancers from Digital Underground being anything other than normal back up dancers.
filthiest soap dish
Old Jun 26th, 2010, 11:53 PM       
O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post

What? Like 2 Pac? I don't remember the back up dancers from Digital Underground being anything other than normal back up dancers.
Actually, I was referencing towards tupac.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 12:17 AM       
Fucking Tupac and his Groucho Marx burn victim eyebrows.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 27th, 2010, 10:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
YOU GO GIRL!
You may already be there.