Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 05:25 AM       
lol
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 06:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I haven't worn jeans in about nine years because they're terrible. Their moms dress them.

HOW DARE YOU, FATHOM. BLUE JEANS/SHOES AND SHORTS/FLIP FLOPS ARE THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE LEGWEAR FOR MEN
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 06:34 AM       
UNLESS YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THE BRIGHT PALE DADDY BLUE AND/OR PREFADED EXAMPLES IN THE PICTURES SHOWN. THEN I WOULD APOLOGIZE FOR BEING A LOUD JERK
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 01:18 PM       
i usually wear black jeans because black clashes a lot less with other colors
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:19 PM       
People are unaware that there are such things besides jeans and cargo pants.

It's a real tragedy.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 02:43 PM       
I mainly wear slacks or slacks that I've cut into shorts. I don't wear jeans as they're too restricting and don't breathe well.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 05:46 PM       
We don't really have much to choose form here in Alabama. Cargo pants, jeans, khakis. That's about it.

Also if you're a fella like me who doesn't have to wear large or extra large in anything you're gonna pay a little bit more for it.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 04:08 AM       
Lol
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:08 PM       
aw man the stuff I brought got mentioned three times in the Equestria Daily writeup of the NW Bronyfest :famous

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:16 PM       
You're a freak of nature, Willie.
OH GOD
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:17 PM       
...in a good way, right
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
yeah, that's exactly what I was going for
OH GOD
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:21 PM       
COOL
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 09:15 PM       
Willie, you will always be a bigger man than I could ever be.

And those are awesome.
OH GOD
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 10:15 PM       
holy shit those pictures of the animators for the show cosplaying as characters from the show
<--- BLOWS MY GODDAMN MIND

edit:

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 11:17 PM       
TIME TO PLAY SOME GINUWINE
OH GOD
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 11:28 PM       
DO YOU MEAN

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 11:56 PM       
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT, WILLIAM
The Unicorn
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 11:56 PM       
IF ONLY SOMEONE WOULD MIX THAT WITH MLP FOOTAGE.
OH GOD
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 12:20 AM       
i only found like a 30 second one or i totally would have used that

need to get vegas + a computer that can actually edit video
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 09:27 AM       
OMG you made that apple-stand? When i sore that in EQd,i had no idea who it was.. And that big mac nissan? omg! Youre such a brony! Even more then me ^.^;;;
OH GOD
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 01:24 PM       
aw ty :-[ gonna be doing something equally crazy for PAX if i can get it together in time ;(
The Unicorn
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 02:26 PM       
Man, I knew I should have gone to PAX.
OH GOD
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 02:35 PM       
I don't even have a pass for PAX gonna be hanging out w/ people who do during and probably going to see frontalot/random on the monday after
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 03:46 PM       
I want to see Random