Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old May 31st, 2011, 09:39 PM       
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stan...-winnipeg.html
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 12:18 AM       
I'm interested in seeing how the rezoning goes now too.
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 08:17 AM       
All the information that I've heard so far says that they're not going to realign the divisions this year. Winnipeg will be in the Southeast for one season, and they're going to take proposals from a bunch of teams who will need to justify why they should be the team to move to the East. Places like Detroit and Columbus really want to be in the East due to the time differences and travel distance right now.

They also need to wait to see if anything happens with Phoenix, which still has a very good chance of moving. The most likely place would be Quebec City, but they don't have a new arena yet and likely won't for a few years.

I think the plan is to eventually have Winnipeg in the Northwest with Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton and Minnesota.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 11:29 AM       
That would make sense. I was thinking of them having Columbus move to the east.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 08:21 PM       
Makes sense, but which team goes to the Southeast?
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 1st, 2011, 09:09 PM       
Devils maybe
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 02:24 PM       
One can only hope.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 03:30 PM       
I hate every team that has red in its colors. They just rub me the wrong way.
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 07:01 PM       
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stor...s-tickets.html

Season tickets sold out within a few minutes of going on sale to the general public. The presale for existing season ticket holders from our AHL team went on for three days and sold 7100 of the available 13,000 tickets. The official sell-out time is 17 minutes, but I know a lot of people who had the website tell them that nothing was available within 5 minutes of the tickets going on sale.

I worked it out with a few friends to all try different numbers of seats in different sections, and I was the only one able to get any because I'm really good at the Internet.

I'd love to see the NHL make a bunch of the southern teams do a ticket drive like this one.
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 07:02 PM       
Also, there's an 8000 person waiting list.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 07:28 PM       
Please don't keep the name "Thrashers". Please. :begging
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 10:07 PM       
lol, definitely not. How were the teams alligned before the thrashers came to be? I don't have NHL 97 anymore.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 04:50 AM       
I'm watching the replay of game 2 on nhl. it seems sped up. Not like munster sped up but still.
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 10:45 AM       
I think there's a really good chance that they're going to use the Jets name again. Like maybe 75%.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 06:43 PM       
Against my better judgement, this is shaping up to be a fine series-even has a healthy dose of controversy.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 06:49 AM       
Sometime I forget who the bruins' opponents were inthe last two games, because its been all bruins :thumbs up

They knocked boucher out of the game twice in Philly series. I'm betting they will knock out luongo again like they did last night
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 08:24 AM       
The last two games, the Bruins played against an empty net. Vancouver didn't even bother showing up.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 10:27 AM       
Vancouver should take that Schizophrenia test - they looked like the New York Islanders out there.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 9th, 2011, 10:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy View Post
They knocked Boucher out of the game twice in Philly series. I'm betting they will knock out Luongo again like they did last night
Vancouver will live and die with Luongo. If they take him out it means they've given up.
say what now?
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 09:11 PM       
I called it bitches haha. You can write off luongo as finals MVP candidate haha
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 09:32 PM       
I think this will be the first Stanley Cup Finals where one team scores over twice as many goals as the other over the course of the series, and still loses the cup. :kreskin
say what now?
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 11:18 PM       
I'm glad to see Boston winning the cup tonight. They were more deserving in this series.
Another championship parade for boston, no wonder this city is going broke
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 08:23 AM       
Behold, the fierce Canadian rioter:

http://nationalpostnews.files.wordpr...1/06/riot5.jpg

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 10:46 AM       
USA! USA! USA! USA!

I hate the bruins. Their jersey's last night were like super sonic gold though. They definitely outplayed the Canucks.