Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 01:50 PM       
Sorry T - I'll keep my climatology commentary in the "Science & Health" thread.

Now, let's talk Catechism! :halo
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 02:24 PM       
The soul sucks.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 02:37 PM       
Nah, I'm down with climate change talk, I'm just pointing out that he is actually imposing his beliefs. Which is fine cause we all do it, we just admit it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 02:41 PM       
I'm just worried about what's gonna happen when evil robot finds out he skirted out on answering him.
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 03:20 PM       
The pope is a funny old guy. I don't mind him being around. He's like the crazy grandpa that mumbles stuff. You don't really have to do what he says but you have to nod repeatedly to be polite.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 06:18 PM       
I think the Jerkinator is the new forum asshole and should subsequently face a high level of verbal abuse. Whose with me on this?

btw, do you prefer CDs or tapes?

Last edited by Evil Robot : Mar 9th, 2010 at 06:20 PM. Reason: fuck you, thats why
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 06:36 PM       
WHAT? YOU LEFT OUT VINYL?

btw, I hate how faginfucker has an opinion, but still needs time to back it up, and after 24 hours can't do it. Fuck that ****** faggot.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 07:36 PM       
CDS NUTZ BITCH
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 08:29 PM       
I'm still waiting for the entertainment value. I'll give it a week or so. I'm patient.
Banned

Old Mar 10th, 2010, 10:10 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
btw, I hate how faginfucker has an opinion, but still needs time to back it up, and after 24 hours can't do it.
Back up what? How global warming is a complete fraud mythology pseudo-religion created by corporate donors so they are not regulated and how they can start a speculative derivative market on carbon trading while playing upon the frail emotions of the ignorant masses?

STOP CARBON!!!! ....even though its not a pollutant and has nothing to do with the warming cycle and is actually beneficial for plant development.......

What they need to do is instead of attempting to create a carbon bubble which would lower all of our living standards similar to when gasoline was 5 dollars a gallon, they should be pumping money into clean energy.

Solar panels on everyones house
Geothermal
tidal power
Methane
Biodiesel
Alcohol
Hydrogen (Brown's gas)

and so on and so forth. Just these industrial drivers alone would create millions of jobs but they don't want to do that. They just want to harp on CARBON CARBON CARBON....which makes no sense. Carbon is not a pollutant. Its a beneficial gas. Why aren't the global warming priests harping on how they need to ban hexanes, Volatile organic compounds, diesel fuel (replace it with biodiesel), mercury oxides, arsenic oxides, sulpher oxides, nitrogen oxides, petroleum based fertilizers and herbicides, fungicides, rodenticides, depleted uranium, all of these need to be regulated out of existance but all they focus on is CARBON....OOOOOOO CARBON.....

Ok, I guess i backed up my point and I'm a little bit closer to break time. Woot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I'm still waiting for the entertainment value. I'll give it a week or so. I'm patient.
You think we should start a "Global Warming IS IT REAL thread"
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 11:58 AM       
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?p=675416
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 12:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
STOP CARBON!!!! ....even though its not a pollutant and has nothing to do with the warming cycle
Quote:
Carbon is not a pollutant. Its a beneficial gas.
You really don't know what you're talking about, do you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 12:17 PM       
It's a cloud of nonsensical talking points.
Banned

Old Mar 10th, 2010, 01:55 PM       
Quote:
You really don't know what you're talking about, do you.
In green houses all over the world they pump in CO2 to accelerate the growth of plants.

Search engine it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
It's a cloud of nonsensical talking points.
I'm highly doubt that any mainstream global warming critic would use any of the examples I gave in my post above. I attack the global warming myth from the left not from the right and it crumbles every time.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 03:06 PM       
I BELIEVE EVRYTNG I READ ON TEH INTERWEBS! GOOGLE RULEZ!

I said it before, and I say it again. Naive.
Banned

Old Mar 10th, 2010, 03:15 PM       
Quote:
I BELIEVE EVRYTNG I READ ON TEH INTERWEBS! GOOGLE RULEZ!

I said it before, and I say it again. Naive.
Alright, I don't want to upset anyone. I said my piece and now I'm done.

Is it peace or piece? hmmmm...
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 09:22 PM       
Quote:
I don't want to upset anyone. I said my piece and now I'm done.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 10th, 2010, 10:42 PM       
His piece of information.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 02:24 PM       
"Gaps do not get filled by ignoring them"
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 05:08 PM       
So if you're attacking global warming "from the left", then how come you're using a spectacularly DOUBLER POST MY CELL PHONE INTERNET IS BEING AN UNCOOPERATIVE RECALCITRANT BITCH SEND HELP BEFORE ITS TOO LA
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2010, 05:09 PM       
So if you're attacking global warming "from the left", then how come you're using a spectacularly dense argument that I've seen used, VERBATIM, by Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and Bill O'Reilly on their respective programs in the last month alone?

GEE DA SCIENTISTS SAID DAT OVERADUNDANT CARBON AND DUH CO2 LEVELS CAN THEORETICALLY AID IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF LONG-TERM NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES. THEY MUST BE CLAIMING DAT ITS UH POLLUTANT HUH HUH HUH WHAT A BUNCH OF TOOLS
Banned

Old Mar 15th, 2010, 09:33 AM       
Linked to global warming thread

Last edited by TheCoolinator : Mar 15th, 2010 at 11:15 AM.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 10:33 AM       
I thought we were supposed to talk about Catholicism in this thread.

(we do have a GW thread, you know.)
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 15th, 2010, 09:19 PM       
The Lord is my bunny
I shall not want
for a Mr. Softee cone