Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 10:47 PM       
Man, and I thought that using chloraseptic lozenges/spray was a bad experience! Well it's good that you're doing better!
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 10:51 PM       
Oh god damn it, I thought you were talking about an actual drink.
Looks like I need to go to the hospital more!
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 10:53 PM       
Don't. Hospitals are horrible places that smell like antiseptic and death, plus if you're under the influence of any kind of hallucinogen you're going to see the hospital in a light that makes their depiction in the film Jacob's Ladder seem like something out of a Disney movie.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 11:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
BEST PONY
HELL YES
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 05:32 AM       
OH MY HAIRY CHRIST.

My laptop is still not back from the menders.
Husband broke his and needs all the drivers reinstalling.
Borrowed Mammas=Bluescreen.

I'm now at the library. This is horrid. I'm on work placement next week. Te details come via email. Ballsacks.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 08:13 AM       
Ugh, shrub, that sucks. I'm sorry.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 11:51 AM       
Quote:
Another girl I slept with at a party seemed normal until she somehow got my number and started calling me repeatedly and telling me that I was a victim of identity theft because there was someone who looked exactly like me except his hair had "blonde tips"
this girl sounds kinda cool
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 12:02 PM       
She most likely wanted to be in the middle of a double Gus sandwich.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 12:25 PM       
Some guy I know is convinced, after watching a tv program on it, that the universe is a simulation, and God is a programmer. His reasoning: Look very closely at something. Everything is pixelated.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 12:27 PM       
that is sad
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 12:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
except maybe colonelflagg <3
Yes, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I spent the day in the ER. Pretty much all that came out of it was that my gallbladder got a clean bill of health and I figured out I never want a "GI Cocktail" again.
I fortunately have avoided this particular slice of loveliness. Not for much longer, however.

Very glad your GB is OK. Now make them fix what ails you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Some guy I know is convinced, after watching a tv program on it, that the universe is a simulation, and God is a programmer. His reasoning: Look very closely at something. Everything is pixelated.
He must be great fun at parties.
You may already be there.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 12:35 PM       
Quote:
Sounds like the beginning of a serious slide into wonderful world of schizophrenia! Better do something quick before he decides to stick it to the matrix by going on a killing spree.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 01:24 PM       
Thanks, ColFlagg...basically, it just sort of feels as if my stomach either has a pile of rocks in it, or like it has a cigar stubbed out in it. I think that they were like "aha, fatwoman with a baby, must be gallbladder". WELL, NOT ALWAYS.

They sent me home with a Gastro referral and a supposition that it was an ulcer from my lifelong, arthritis-necessary Excedrin use. Also, I can't have caffeine, peppermint or chocolate, which neatly disposes of basically my entire sustenance up to this point.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 01:27 PM       
I can understand that they'd want you to avoid chocolate and caffeine, but why peppermint? I thought peppermint was supposed to be soothing to digestive problems.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 01:31 PM       
Quote:
Everything is pixelated.
He must have keener eyesight than me. I can't see the pixels. What with them being atomic.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 01:31 PM       
Supposedly nicotine, caffeine, chocolate and peppermint do some sphincter-relaxing in there and allow gastric acids to seep up into the esophagus.

(protip for anal aficionados, I guess...ply your partner with coffee and, I don't know, cigs and york peppermint patties or something)
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 01:33 PM       
Quote:
Also, I can't have caffeine, peppermint or chocolate, which neatly disposes of basically my entire sustenance up to this point.
I would be incapable of living on th... No, wait. I'd be fine. Alcohol.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 01:35 PM       
Quote:
Supposedly nicotine, caffeine, chocolate and peppermint do some sphincter-relaxing in there and allow gastric acids to seep up into the esophagus.

(protip for anal aficionados, I guess...ply your partner with coffee and, I don't know, cigs and york peppermint patties or something)
No wonder I like taking it up the arse so much.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 01:55 PM       
Well that would explain why so many of my gay friends smoke... and do amyl nitrite.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 02:33 PM       
I would hate to live in Australia, but I'd rather be there than the US. :antiamerican
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 02:34 PM       
That was supposed to quote something.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 02:35 PM       
I would hate to live in The US, but I'd rather be there than Mexico or Finland. :antiplaces
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 02:37 PM       
I'm not even sure why I got so riled to post. A guy likes where he lives despite it being a bit shitty in some ways. Good for him. I don't even want to be alive most days.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 02:38 PM       
Idk, when I was recently out of the country it wasn't the Americans being obnoxious tourist assholes.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 02:38 PM       
Have I mentioned that lately?