Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
samoppoli is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 07:48 PM        Ryan Dunn Dead
If you haven't heard, Ryan Dunn died earlier this morning after being part of a fatal crash in his 2007 Porsche. It has been stated that earlier in the night, Ryan had consumed 3 beer and 3 shot's with mixed opinions of other people in that bar if he was able to drive or not. People are skeptical that Ryan Dunn death is a hoax however that is hard to believe. There has been no offical cause of ryan dunn death yet announced.

*links removed

Last edited by Chojin : Jun 20th, 2011 at 09:13 PM.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 08:16 PM       
taken from us far too soon...
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 08:24 PM       
I was pretty sad when I heard about that. Fucking idiot, erasing himself from this planet by drinking and driving (
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 08:32 PM       
That's going to be one awkward conversation at the pearly gates.
"Okay, let's see here: Dinkins, dominick, ah! Here we go, Dunn! What was your claim to fame my son?"
"I once shoved a toy car up my ass in a movie that millions of people watched."
"Uh... I.. I'm just going to let you in. Please don't tell anyone that you know me."
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 08:34 PM       
Ryan Dunn for life
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 09:28 PM       
Was he the one who shit in the toilet at the toilet store?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 12:24 AM       
Why are spam bots doing eulogys now?
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 12:35 AM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 01:38 AM       
One down, Steve-O to go
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 01:48 AM       
ryan done died
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 02:10 AM       

I got blasted by a semi-friend for saying that I didn't really care about his death. Apparently if I have nothing good to say about him then I shouldn't say anything, because that is how you respect the dead no matter what they did in life.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 02:38 AM       
Sounds like a pretty annoying person
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 03:45 AM       
THE CAR GREW UP AND GOT REVENGE
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 04:18 AM       
i'm still too sad about RICHARD dunn dying to give a shit about this guy
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 08:40 AM       
I was hoping this was his son or something.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 08:59 AM       
second person I know of killed in a porsche Not the only two people in the world ever killed in a porsche, but you know what I mean.

I had a doctor who had a porsche, sped, rolled in it, got decapitated So I guess the lesson is that if you're young, have a lot of money and feel generally invincible, stay out of porsches?

I don't know, it sounded all tight in my head but now that I've written it, it's a total fucking mess. Never mind.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
THE CAR GREW UP AND GOT REVENGE
:0
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 02:40 PM       
He died as he lived- with a car up his ass.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 02:41 PM       
"I'm Ryan Dunn, and this is the Burning Porsche."

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 02:42 PM       
Looks like he.. Dunn goofed.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 02:43 PM       
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 03:45 PM       
the internet makes me read "acoustic" as "autistic"
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 07:49 PM       
damn in one hand i feel like this jokes fall into the too soon category but i can't stop laughing my ass off

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Role Assigner
Old Jun 21st, 2011, 09:15 PM       
Tbh I think he would be the first one laughing. He probably would say "Yeah I wad being an idiot."