Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 06:00 PM       
When Electronics Boutique first started it was called Stop & Save which I always thought was hilarious because it sounded like a quicky mart.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 5th, 2010, 07:48 PM       
i have saints row 2 in ps3 add me and lets all play

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 02:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I have almost completely written GameStop out of my life. I go to Play It Trade It they sell everything console-wise
There's a Game Over or something not too far away, but their used games are a little sketchier, and their return policy not so great.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 04:20 PM       
The thing I hate the most is Gamestop's whole "Preorder [hot new title] and get exclusive content! BUT ONLY WHEN YOU BUY IT FROM US."

I mean, today it's something worthless like an extra weapon or piece of armor, but what about tomorrow? Bioshock 2's already got multiplayer options stripped from it. What if you couldn't play as Dr. Doak in Goldeneye unless you bought into GameStop's bullshit?

Where's it ending, too? We might be refused entire sets of sidequests in Bioware's next thing because we weren't little whores about preordering it.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 05:03 PM       
We wouldn't miss those sidequests; we'd just have to pay to play them as DLC.

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 06:38 PM       
I hate EA's influence on Bioware. It seems like they've infected the company with their fucking cheap piecemeal way of getting people to buy extra shit. HAAAAATE THEM!

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 09:13 PM       
Finished Bioshock on the hardest setting. Took me twelve and a half hours total. PUMPED FOR NUMBER TWO, BRAH.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 09:17 PM       
I wish the harder modes on Bioshock did something other than make every enemy take twice as many hits to kill.

Corruption did that too and it was a fucking chore more than it was challenging.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 09:21 PM       
I don't even see it as much of a change in difficulty. It's stronger enemies, like ya say. And I dig that.

I used to hate that stuff, but after a play through, it's fun to see what you can do with the same amount of stuff you get. I was using way more trap bolts this time around, as well as a lot of telekinesis.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 09:22 PM       
I always saved trap bolts for killing big daddies. Just put 5 or 6 of them in a row and get his attention, the dumb bastard will electrocute himself charging at you. Good fun!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 6th, 2010, 09:25 PM       
The heat-seaking RPGs kinda blew it, though. You can only carry 6, sure, but I was able to invent 24 at a time. The multiplayer is gonna be good fun. I CAN FEEL IT FROM THE TRAILER.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 09:46 AM       
Who the fuck is dr doak gw?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 01:36 PM       
He's the guy you meet up with in the lab on the facility level. Considering gw was like 6 when it came out, though, I'd say that it's a moot point and that's probably just another thing he picked up on the intarwebs.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 01:52 PM       
who the fuck wanted to be Dr. Doak anyway?

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU COULD BE ODDJOB AND BARON SAMEDI
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 01:57 PM       
I always like to play as the Soviet General guy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 02:08 PM       
I was Samedi. Guy had a nice hat.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 02:36 PM       
Haha, I'd play Samedi and helicopter pilot.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 05:01 PM       
We banned Oddjob because you had to aim down at him.

I used the Soviet snow patrol dude because he blended in with the walls.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 7th, 2010, 05:05 PM       
i used boris he was cool with his hawaiian shirt lol

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 06:52 AM       
Zomboid, I like your gamerpic on Xbox Live. That's badass.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 09:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
Haha, I'd play Samedi and helicopter pilot.

:HIGHFIVE I always played as the helicopter pilot.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 10:04 AM       
I don´t remember who I played in Goldeneye anymore, but I just got Bioshock 2. Let´s see what it can do.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 10:46 AM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 11:02 AM       
I was 7 or 8! I remember wondering why some nameless lab guy got multiplayer status! Boris was actually my favorite guy to play as!

Oh hey, I finished Shattered Memories. I like it about twice as much after beating it as I did initially.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2010, 11:33 AM       
valentin all the way in goldeneye.