Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Aug 31st, 2008, 03:16 PM       
ENTER YOUR NAME AND SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER TO SEE IF YOUR A WINNER
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 07:21 PM       

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 08:53 PM       
Yeah I think coming here is causing problems for my computer

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 02:41 PM       
It always weirds me out when one of these threads comes along and reveals that no one here uses ad blockers.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 03:32 PM       
What does it mean when you keep getting audio from popups only you're not getting any popups

Fuck make it stop

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 04:37 PM       
It means they're already inside your head!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 05:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
It always weirds me out when one of these threads comes along and reveals that no one here uses ad blockers.
i used one but it was only a 30 day trial

it's almost getting to the point where i'm tempted to use f*ref*x
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Sep 9th, 2008, 05:56 PM       
Whats wrong with f*ref*x?
OH GOD
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 05:57 PM       
it's for the gays
OH GOD
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 05:58 PM       
j/k i just dont want to have to learn a whole new bullshit system is all

I FEAR CHANGE
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 10:19 PM       
it's like IE7, but open source and with an infinite amount of useful addons
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 10:55 PM       
Firefox + Ad Block Plus, noobz
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 11:08 PM       
yeah tis what i do
OH GOD
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 02:11 AM       
i dont have ie7 either
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 05:57 PM       
This happens to me WITH firefox AND adblocker programs.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Sep 10th, 2008, 06:28 PM       
Are you on f*ref*x? Are you on Ad block Plus? Did you subscribe to the blocked ads thing correctly?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 06:43 PM       
I use firefox, have no supplementary ad blocker, and have never had a problem with pop-ups from this site.

I hope this was helpful.
OH GOD
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 07:11 PM       
most of this isn't popups at all
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 07:28 PM       
guys i don't get any of these problems sorry
Everybody's down
Ploxtrot is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 12:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
guys i don't get any of these problems sorry
Me neither.

But I use Firefox so this thread is irrelevant to me anyway.
OH GOD
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 03:55 PM       
well then thanks a lot for posting in it
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 04:16 PM       
Jack shit happens to me with OPERA lololololololol
OH GOD
Old Sep 11th, 2008, 04:29 PM       
IF ONLY I WAS STILL USING LYNX THIS WOULD ALL BE BEHIND ME
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 05:19 AM       
not having any issues with chrome, either.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 05:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
IF ONLY I WAS STILL USING LYNX THIS WOULD ALL BE BEHIND ME

Yeah, but then you'd have to worry about battery-life.