Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2007, 01:04 PM        Palestinians blasting Palestinians
What, they don't have enough Israelis to shoot at?

Hamas putting a pounding on Fatah

What is wrong with these people?

This should be the time they are uniting:

Stability problems in Iraq, Iran pushing to become a nuclear power, Lebanon still not cleaned up. they should be thinking "hey, Israel is looking at a lot of trouble right now. Lets spread them too thin and make a coordinated effort of fighting them." Granted, it didn't work too well in 1967, but things change.

Quote:
Chanting "stop the killing," some 1,000 Palestinians marched through Gaza City, only to draw gunfire that killed two of the demonstrators and wounded four. It was not immediately clear who shot at them.
Does it matter who fired at this point?

And if it weren't so tragic and awful for the civilians, the idea that the "winner" of this is going to take on Israel would make me laugh.
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2007, 03:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
they should be thinking "hey, Israel is looking at a lot of trouble right now. Lets spread them too thin and make a coordinated effort of fighting them."

They're trying that too with daily missiles into Israel,not to mention Hamas killing Fatah officials then blaming it on Israel, so they could retaliate with more bombs into Israel.

I'm also convinced that it's no fluke that when things heat up in the south, they also heat up in the north too.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2007, 05:26 PM       
So, Hamas all but wipes out Fatah's security forces in Gaza.

Abbas in return fires the legislative and declares a state of emergency and a pro temp government and puts his old buddies in where Hamas once had power.

Of course, Hamas is not happy with that and refuses to recognize it. they procede to loot and attack Abbas' office in Gaza.

Fatah has also torched Hamas offices in the West bank and warned of further reprisals in any more of their comrades are harmed.

I had no idea there was that much a divide between Gaza and the West Bank. Not geographical, but political and cultural.

What does this mean for Palestine in general? For Israel?

Seeing as to how Abbas has the verbal and some financial support from the West and Hamas is backed by Iran, what does this do to our situation there?
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 01:14 PM       
It's the three state solution!

After running them out of town, and executing their members, Hamas now said they want to work with Abbas. Yeah.
Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 07:31 PM       
It gets better, Hamas looters raided Arafat's old place stealing all his personal objects including his Nobel peace prize: http://newsbusters.org/node/13517

Now my question is this, WHAT FUCKING RETARD GAVE AN AVOWED TERRORIST WHO SERVED UNDER HITLER A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE?

Personally I like the idea of splitting it into west bank and gaza, Cause Fatah may have problems but they aren't NEARLY as bad a set of terrorists that Hamas is.

Also some rocket attacks came across the Lebanese border this week, Hezballah was quick to deny responsibility, wanting to avoid a recap of the horrible losses they had last summer. Especially since their militants are fighting the lebanese government AGAIN and they cant handle that war let alone 2.