Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 05:59 PM       
guys i'm starting to think that making 4chan references should be a instaban offense
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 06:03 PM       
You're probably right.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 06:04 PM       
Or at least a one week time out? For those who didn't know.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 06:06 PM       
I would have to go to 4chan to learn what is 4chan. Don't make me do that
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 06:07 PM       
The only thing you really have to avoid is /b/. It's horrendous.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 06:10 PM       
So I met my first furry last night! He wasn't in costume, BUT he did talk about how he is a furry and how he hates a lot of other furs bcuz they are "lazy and don't have jobs!"

He also had fangs! Like he has vampire fangs!

He also told me to "climb down from the faggot tree!"

What a night!
Itsa me!
Qwarx is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 06:12 PM       
He'd get along with those other furry guys that joined a while ago.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 06:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwarx View Post
He'd get along with those other furry guys that joined a while ago.
The forhead slap is 4chan right?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 06:16 PM       
Don't even try to say that there are any redeeming qualities about 4chan.

DON'T EVEN TRY.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 06:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
The only thing you really have to avoid is /b/. It's horrendous.

I guess I should go and look...

Spoilers!

Sorry?
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 06:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
So I met my first furry last night! He wasn't in costume, BUT he did talk about how he is a furry and how he hates a lot of other furs bcuz they are "lazy and don't have jobs!"

He also had fangs! Like he has vampire fangs!

He also told me to "climb down from the faggot tree!"

What a night!
upperrcut him
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 09:24 PM       
Ugh, some people are jerks. If you don't want to talk to someone you should at least tell them, not just suddenly start ignoring them, goddamnit.
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 10:13 PM       
Do you lend stuff to people who talk shit behind your back? I think not, fuckhead.

amiright?
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 11:04 PM       
I can't decide if neti pots are great or horrible.
Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 11:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
I can't decide if neti pots are great or horrible.
super gross. EW!
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 19th, 2008, 11:22 PM       
I've been living with a sinus infection for a month and a half that keeps coming back against antibiotics, sprays and Sudafed. This thing is actually helping and it's worth the embarrassment.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 12:17 AM       
I'd probably do it wrong and drown

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 12:28 AM       
That "caption the avatar above you" thread is a travesty and if I were GADZOOKS I would have disappeared too

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 12:37 AM       
How come no one is really hateing very hard.
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 12:46 AM       
In reference to what, you being PocketMonster?

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 12:55 AM       
No, that's not worth hate. I mean in general. I don't know how to explain it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 12:58 AM       
like take for instance Et Tu right now. He needs to be bitch smacked. But I guess if he doesn't stick around and fight you can't really get a good hate going.
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 12:58 AM       
BECAUSE WE HAVE TO TONE IT DOWN AROUND HERE THESE DAYS AND IF YOU'RE MEAN TO SOMEONE ENOUGH TIMES AND THEY WHINE ABOUT IT YOU COULD GET BANNED IS WHY

ESPECIALLY TO NEW PEOPLE. WE HAVE TO ACTUALLY "GIVE THEM A CHANCE"

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 01:02 AM       
Please don't use that rule on me. I want to enjoy it here.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 01:05 AM       
Quote:
BECAUSE WE HAVE TO TONE IT DOWN AROUND HERE THESE DAYS AND IF YOU'RE MEAN TO SOMEONE ENOUGH TIMES AND THEY WHINE ABOUT IT YOU COULD GET BANNED IS WHY

ESPECIALLY TO NEW PEOPLE. WE HAVE TO ACTUALLY "GIVE THEM A CHANCE"
[/COLOR]

Last edited by executioneer : Jan 20th, 2008 at 01:06 AM. Reason: WHOOPS NOW I GOTTA QUOTE IT