Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 11:48 AM       
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 12:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington
something about being romantic and sex or something
fuck, i'm gonna have to quote the black dude from 40 year old virgin "DON'T PUT THE PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL"

sex isn't this enormously important thing, it's just something people do to feel good. fuck, if anything, oral sex should seem more important considering we're IMPROVISING that. hell, our dicks and pussies are put PERFECTLY in place of each other

SEX IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN LIKE A LOT so just have some and stop making it a huge thing. you will be happier. and i don't mean that in the way of like, go and fuck a bunch of broads. just, the next relationship you get into, make sex a normal, pretty casual thing. there can be romantic nights of sex of whatever but christ, its just a more enjoyable way of jerking off

Last edited by bigtimecow : Mar 24th, 2010 at 12:42 PM. Reason: reference
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 12:49 PM       
FUCKING A. Sex in and of itself is not special. It's a biological function designed to feel good to us animals so that we'll do it a lot. If you wanna make it special, I mean, that's fine, but if it becomes a be all end all, you're gonna be very disappointed. Young as I am, even I get that.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 12:55 PM       
haha, no. What you two young studs don't realise is that once you reach a certain age, your body no longer produces enough comacerinitocis, and we have to have sex to survive. At least once a fortnight or we slip into a coma and die.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 12:57 PM       
Shit, I forgot. Read about that in Anatomy a long time ago when I was in high school.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 01:01 PM       
Yeah, so have casual and fun sex before you hit 25. Enjoy it while you can because soon you will be having scheduled, passionless sex done for nothing but the survival of our species.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 05:57 PM       

But that's just not how it is for me. Sex just isn't about pure lust for me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 06:30 PM       
Is it because of the ball cancer?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 06:41 PM       
Because you haven't gotten any! All "sensitive" people without girlfriends always talk about how meaningful sex is to them, how THEIR approach to sex isn't actually about sex but somebeautiful romantic ideal. They think that they're going to find that "one person" and that the second they lose their virginity to this "one person" fireworks will light the night sky and it will be a timeless testament to their eternal love, because these people don't know how dating works.

Meanwhile, all of their normal friends belittle them, give them shit relentlessly, and attempt to shame them into getting a decent girlfriend that actually wants to have sex.. to no avail. The lonely young man continues to watch anime and wait patiently for a magical, beautiful, unquestioning, stupidly loyal girlfriend to drop out of the sky and love them.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 06:56 PM       
sex isn't just any lust for me either. yes i feel lustful towards my girlie but i also care about her and care about our relationship. yeah sex brings us closer, but at the same time it's fucking sex. it feels fantastic and doesn't have to bring people closer
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 07:07 PM       
Well no shit, but the critical point is that YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND

If you break up you presumably won't have trouble getting ANOTHER ONE

And sex is personal and there's no problem with being romantic, but you're not pretending THAT SEX IS ONLY A PURE EXPRESSION OF IMMEDIATE AND ETERNAL LOVE, nor are you claiming that LUST MEANS NOTHING TO YOU, the mark of an insecure liar
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 07:31 PM       
If you really love somebody, you pay them monies. You're not some broke fuck, are you Sap?

Maybe she didn't really say bored she said "broke."
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 07:36 PM       
I'm sure he was all "Hey baby, watch me scale this wall and hop to that lamp post." and she was all "Look faggot, how many signs can I give you that I need dick in my pussy."

Then he did a backflip too proove his love.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 07:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
If you really love somebody, you pay them monies. You're not some broke fuck, are you Sap?

Maybe she didn't really say bored she said "broke."
Girls that expect money and gifts to a point where they actually get mad when you don't give them anything are the absolute worst and not worth it in the long run by any stretch of the imagination.

But then again crazy-ass femisist types are also awful. Happy medium, etc.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
MAMA MIA!
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 07:55 PM       
A serious Milhouse post!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 08:08 PM       
Watch out they'll sneak up on ya

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 08:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I'm sure he was all "Hey baby, watch me scale this wall and hop to that lamp post." and she was all "Look faggot, how many signs can I give you that I need dick in my pussy."

Then he did a backflip too proove his love.
It's not like we hadn't DONE things, but it was just a medium for us. Look, it's just how I think. It's not about 'FINDING THE ONE' or anything; it just means more to me than just sleeping around.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 08:41 PM       
Define what you did with her sexually. I promise you it won't gross us out.
rockfuckcunt
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 08:45 PM       
the thing is you can't let it be this big thing. like seriously, you can't. unless you're religious or something, then i would say just don't be religious to begin with, but that's another argument

unless the first time you have sex is when you want to have a kid or something. then you're just craycray
MAMA MIA!
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 10:18 PM       
He kind of has a point. This is loveline. Nobody fucks for love. Especially when we fuck ourselves for it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 10:19 PM       
HEY TERRA, HOW IS YOU MARRIAGE?
MAMA MIA!
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 10:28 PM       
This coming from somebody who gets kicked out from his parents and his g/f at the same time?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 10:35 PM       

Imma gonna let you win in hopes for tit pics. I'm investing in my futures.
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 12:59 AM       
I don't see viewing sex as 'more than lust' as a bad thing in itself. If it's preventing you from enjoying life and your relationship, yes, it is a bad thing, but unless "boring" means "no sex", I'm not sure it applies here.

Sex has to be more than just lust, otherwise women would give it away much more often.

Terra, has anyone ever lusted after you before?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 25th, 2010, 06:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Define what you did with her sexually. I promise you it won't gross us out.
ATM and fingerpoppin.

I BET. JUST BET.