Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2005, 11:59 PM        Nuclear rabbit
Download them now.

Get fifth grade alchemy, champion of the world, what would he-man do, midgetaur, shoes don't fit and coloring book man.. try to get the whole intestinal fortitude album, and mutopia.

If anyone has soulseek i could probably send it to them.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2005, 12:02 AM       
Miss dimples.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2005, 01:23 PM       
What are they like?
BANNED

Old Oct 10th, 2005, 03:26 PM       
Hard to explain, it's kind of silly/weird. The singer sounds like mike patton sometimes, but mostly just because he has a wide vocal range.

get miss dimples, coloring book man and 5th grade alchemy. those songs are great... the other songs are off of mutopia which i think was their more recent one...

do you have soulseek? i could transfer them to you.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 10th, 2005, 04:54 PM       
I saw these guys mentioned on another board the other day and decided to try them out.

I don't like them :<
BANNED

Old Oct 10th, 2005, 07:08 PM       
You suck then.
BANNED

Old Oct 10th, 2005, 07:09 PM       
but on a serious note what songs did you listen to? Did you listen to fifth grade alchemy? and my girl's got guts? and those others i mentioned?