Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 11:52 PM       
well thats a given part of any vacation day ;/
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2010, 11:59 PM       
I liked the zoo, probably gonna be cold though. Same with the warf and chinatown.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 12:01 AM       
yea we were thinking about going to that stupid wharf
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 12:05 AM       
Some good Chinese food there.
BANNED

Old Nov 8th, 2010, 12:08 AM       
i do love chinese
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 12:16 AM       
and ass sex
BANNED

Old Nov 8th, 2010, 02:19 AM       
i can always tell when its going to be good

its the smell

it always gives it away
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 02:43 AM       
i don't know which you're talking about, the chinese or the ass sex. But I like to think it's both.
BANNED

Old Nov 8th, 2010, 03:02 AM       
yea i had some earlier it was good
express
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 03:13 AM       
EXPRESS ASS SEX
BANNED

Old Nov 8th, 2010, 03:20 AM       
LOL

IT WAS REALLY FAST
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 03:34 AM       
SO FAST THE CHINESE FOOD WAS WAITING FOR YOU
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 03:50 AM       
chinese food is good its got ching chons in it
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 08:09 AM       

These are cool game monster meat guides.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 09:46 AM       
Meat you can beat o.o
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 10:39 AM       
White blood cells fight infections, brain cells fight feelings.

The difference is that I don't hear white blood cells in my head constantly.

tl;dr i hear voices
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 12:34 PM       
Pub Lover that is awesome. Like... way awesome.

Also Chojin this is why you shouldn't take hallucinogens. Unless you are serious in which case not good.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 12:42 PM       
drink scope
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 12:43 PM       
Quote:
you shouldn't take hallucinogens.
Directly un-follow this advice at all opportunities
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 12:48 PM       
Unless it's datura or DPH, but those are technically hallucinogens in the same way sucking a dick technically constitutes protein intake
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 01:37 PM       
I saw this guy the other day with a tapout shirt who looked like he was full of protein.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 04:39 PM       
I've never really figured out what that tapout shit is all about.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 05:10 PM       
Due to thread trolling and some asinine PMs, I'm sorry to inform you all that Microshock will not only not be participating in the Secret Santa event, but he won't be participating in anything on the I-Mockery forums anymore. Farewell, chump.

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 05:19 PM       
Aw, shucks! I bet he was so close to turning it all around and suddenly maturing, too.

That was very funny. Well done.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2010, 05:21 PM       
Bad times