Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2007, 02:33 AM       
i'm only half black the white part is the most dominant if i just keep me away from the fried chicken and layaway at kmart and wic vouchers i'll be fine really guys
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 24th, 2007, 02:34 AM       
SERIOUS POST TIME

we all love our community and many of us have spent YEARS here. there was a time when EVERYONE joined expecting to catch some kind of shit and I really don't want to see the day where we have to watch what we say to new members for fear of offending. like emu said, there's a very specific sense of humor that prevails here and people who don't GET that often fall through the cracks. if you, admins, want something different, go look at what happened to brawl hall.

whatever decision chojin makes, I'll follow it. he deeply cares about this board and I know that he won't lead her astray. but the day this becomes a god damn internet cotillion I'm SO quitting.
Seeker of Clams
Blue Gularis is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2007, 07:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Please, Blue, let me know what I can do to get back in your good graces. No man can deliver a rimmer like you.
I could ban all your internet enemies, you know. Twice!

also plz don't report me to mockery oh god oh god oh god wait wait wait what if I made you a present?

ONE PART CAPTAIN PLANET AND

ONE PART CLIFFORD...

BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED, I AM

HORRIFYING

This is true, but I am really just looking for a way to boil down our community's rules to a bulleted list or something. Something that the 5% of idiots who actually try to read the rules can grasp in a few seconds.
Hey Chojin,

Those pics made me laugh, thanks for that. I almost like you again.

Seriously, I'm sorry I went as far as I did with this, it just got under my skin. I guess this place as is isn't really for me, better I just go away for an indefinite period of time. I'll still read the Mockeries and Blogs once in a while but the forums are too abrasive for my tastes. I know Mockery has some great sounding plans, I'll check back someday and see if things have changed.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Bye.

PS Please ban all my internet enemies, thx.
Seeker of Clams
Blue Gularis is probably a spambot
Old Dec 1st, 2007, 07:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype View Post
SERIOUS POST TIME

we all love our community and many of us have spent YEARS here. there was a time when EVERYONE joined expecting to catch some kind of shit and I really don't want to see the day where we have to watch what we say to new members for fear of offending. like emu said, there's a very specific sense of humor that prevails here and people who don't GET that often fall through the cracks. if you, admins, want something different, go look at what happened to brawl hall.

whatever decision chojin makes, I'll follow it. he deeply cares about this board and I know that he won't lead her astray. but the day this becomes a god damn internet cotillion I'm SO quitting.
Ah, Italian Stereotype,

How appropriate. I credit you with starting this mess, thanks a lot.

You are fucking awful.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 3rd, 2007, 01:40 AM       
really? from one post that I made a month ago you blame me? I mean, I saw where the thread was going, got the fuck out, and haven't gone back; I'm aware that my cat shits, but I don't watch it dangle and drop into the litter box, you know?

this has got shit to do with me.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 3rd, 2007, 01:56 AM       
Blue Gularis, you're just flinging shit whichever way you can think to throw it because you can't take a little bit of sarcasm when it comes your way. You blow it out of proportion, and when you do, people continue on and on because you make it fun for them.

Please, blame me next. I can't wait to see how you explain that.
Eyelobe is probably a spambot
Old Dec 4th, 2007, 01:22 AM       
The tears in poor Clifford's eyes still make me laugh for some sick reason. I have to admit, Chojin probably made the best amalgam of them all...while mocking us! Beauty.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 5th, 2007, 02:54 AM       
I was crying with laughter while I was watching him photoshop that.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 5th, 2007, 05:03 PM       
Okay, so far we've agreed:

NEW RULES
- Never make fun of new people for any reason, it is not their fault that they are mentally retarded and who are we to judge it's a free country you know are you some sort of republican
- More digital sex with dogs
- God damn you Chojin
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 5th, 2007, 11:18 PM       
NEW RULE
- Ban everybody on the forums first. Ask questions later.
Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 05:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Gularis View Post
Ah, Italian Stereotype,

How appropriate. I credit you with starting this mess, thanks a lot.

You are fucking awful.
Sorry, but there's a thin line between being a new guy who doesn't get how half our "jokes" are just that, jokes and just being a douche. You sir, have crossed into douchedome.