Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 12:25 AM       
That story made me smile

That was very funny. Well done.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 12:41 AM       
I was asst manager for software etc at one point in my life. Like say... when Ultima Online came out. I know the people you speak of. They hang by the counter talking to me about shit I don't care about. At first it was fun because we had the same intrests, but it got old fast because that is all our relationship became.

On a side note. I haven't told you guys my situation. I'm online all day all night. I'm retiered/disabled now. I barely get out anymore. I just moved back to my folks because I can't work anymore and I'm only 37. I'm also in a city where there is absoluitley nothing to do.

Point is... If I post to much... sorry.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 12:47 AM       
how did you become retired

how did we bring you TO THIS LOWLYYYYY STATE
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 12:50 AM       
He mentioned crystal meth earlier, I think.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 12:57 AM       
Chojin (AIM): ups delivered my extra 2 gigs of ram late so that they'd show up on my birthday
Chojin (AIM): i called the cat up to watch me open them and he wasn't even looking when I held it up for him
Chojin (AIM): so I declared "Well i know what i'm not getting YOU for christmas next year "
Chojin (AIM): this is what happens when I'm left alone for too long ;<
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 12:58 AM       
He was on it, or somethin'.

I had to see One Missed Call tonight. Who wrote that heap of shit. Wow, it was bad.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 01:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
He mentioned crystal meth earlier, I think.
Yeah, I did that for a whole year last year. I think I was trying to kill myself.

Basicly.. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis . My bones have been growing together over the cartalidge for the last 15ish years. Very painful. Didn't know I had it till 2 to 3 years ago. My whole lower back and hips are fused together. And my neck is starting to as well. So for the last 15 years I've been dribnking the pain away until I found out what was causing it. And then I went nuts and spent all my money and did a bunch of drugs not caring if tomorrow came.

But tomorrow keeps fucking coming.
The Wolf
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 01:10 AM       
HEY YALLZ JOIN THE IMOCK CHAT ON AIM. ADD ZOMBOID2 AND I GIVE YOU THE HOOK UP!

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 01:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldasbiggestfan View Post
He was on it, or somethin'.

I had to see One Missed Call tonight. Who wrote that heap of shit. Wow, it was bad.
you should have tried harder not to see it, i could tell it was garbage just by the commercials
I likes PIE!
comhcinc is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 01:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Basicly.. I have Ankylosing Spondylitis ..
sorry to hear that shit dude. is there any viable treatment? on the bright side that may be your ticket to getting yourself a monkey
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 02:09 AM       
I'm on Enbrel now which blocks my immune system in order to stop the fusing. But I've said toooooo much already.

I always wanted a trenchcoat full of trained attack gibbons.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 02:16 AM       
i'm going to bed goodnight!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 03:52 AM       
awww merged accounts! how am i gonna pretend to be a newb now
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 04:33 AM       
Yikes! You look like a mean motherf..
OH GOD
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 04:54 AM       
i'm really not though! ask anyone!
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 08:21 AM       
One Missed Call was bad? No way! I always thought that was a joke of a movie pitch...

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
was never good
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 11:32 AM       
guys i hate that ad we're running where the kids slowly lean in and make hearts from their faces

it's on like every god damn page
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 12:36 PM       
When the hearts cover their faces they look like two guys
Get Your Own Title &gt;:(
arg_zombies is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 02:56 PM       
My firefox blocks all ads, apart from the game ones, I like playing them
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 03:59 PM       
Holy shit, willie's back
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 04:00 PM       
Seriously, why do all the cool things happen when I'm not around?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
guys i hate that ad we're running where the kids slowly lean in and make hearts from their faces

it's on like every god damn page
I mentioned that a while ago

the guy creeps me right the fuck out :<

PEDRO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE
was never good
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 06:03 PM       
I was gonna post the link to the Delta Airlines page where it shows Emily's flight LIIIIIIVE but then I thought 'what if some creep tries to meet us at the airport' and I was all
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 06:35 PM       
Airport scene : Hi, can I have my edit button back?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 5th, 2008, 06:40 PM       
oh, he already showed it to me

rest assured I'll be there and ready to discuss THAT INTERNET in no time buddy!