Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

Captain Robo is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 08:35 PM        Anyone know this GI Joe Episode?
It was kind of wierd. One of the Joes defected to Cobra, and everyone was sent out in swamp-buggies (fanboats) to go look for him. Turns out, it was just a ploy () that the Joe defected, and the only other person who knew it, was another Joe who was retrieving information from the 'defected' guy.

Aside from the point...
Why is it that heroes can never do something like this? They never die or do anything wrong, and when they do, it's like a 'dream sequence' or "Those were the Super-Robot Duplicates you killed. Haha, fooled you!"

And we're supposed to be all "Yay, they didn't really die, they just fucked with our heads!"

Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 07:06 PM       
You mean, every episode?
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2003, 03:46 AM       
I remember the Joes lost one episode. I forget which one, but Duke was supposed to die until he was stabbed in the chest/shot and 'fell into a coma.' Because you know...um...yeah.
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2003, 07:22 PM       
I can't remember the name of that episode, but who cares?

Dusty's mother or grandmother aunt or nanna or some shit gets sick, and Dusty and the spic maid who takes care of the old white bitch can't afford the medicene to make her better. Dusty is approached by Tomax and Zamot (those faggy twins) with an offer to pay for Dusty's mother's medicene if Dusty provides them with the armor treatment the G.I. Joe's invented.

It turns out that Dusty and Duke knew about this and were in it together, but after Dusty joined Cobra, Duke was knocked in a coma so nobody knew about it. Shipwreck was pissed. Duke and Dusty willingly gave Cobra the armor treatment because G.I. Joe knew it melted when sprayed with some chemical, so all the Joes had to do to beat Cobra in the battle scene at the end was melt their clothes.

I never liked fucking Dusty
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2003, 08:44 PM       
That was the movie, Zbu.
Space Viking Repo Man
Old Feb 13th, 2003, 11:07 PM       
Actually, I just misspoke. What I should have said is that I remembered an episode in which they lost to Cobra (had something to do with a snowy landscape, some really pissy 'victory' I suppose), then I should have went on to speak about how the Joes never really seemed to lose despite Duke getting his ass handed to him. My bad. What do you expect from a late night posting and living on caffeine?
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 06:26 PM       
Dusty was one of my favorite Joes
Old Feb 17th, 2003, 08:33 PM       
There's an episode with Dusty and Footloose lost in the Middle East that is very LOL.

"Heeeeey, Dusty man, your head would make, like, an unbelievable pipe!"
"But I need my head! I need it for thinkin', and lookin', and eatin', and smellin', and especially a drinkin'"

LOL
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
Space Viking Repo Man
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 12:50 AM       
Anybody know when Season one of Joe will be out? I mean, come on, this is begging for a DVD release.
Old Feb 18th, 2003, 02:03 PM       
You're nuts, right?

The first season of G.I. Joe has about sixty episodes. How many discs do you think it would take to put about sixty 22-minute episodes on a DVD set? And that's just the first season. You'd be skipping the second season, which is just slightly as long. You'd miss such great episodes as Cobra's telethon.

I wish G.I. Joe would be released on DVD, but don't count on it. It's a miracle they released the movie on DVD

I bought tapes with the entire series before Dic fucked it up on eBay. Over 140 episodes. About sixty bucks. It was worth it
- Outerspacekid

Jay is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 05:23 PM       
About the first question, I believe the episodes were just called Traitor. The episode where duke got stabbed thru the heart, but somehow went into a Coma, but came out of it 3 days later was part of the G.I Joe movie.

As far as the DVDs go, I think they should do Best Of DVDs, kinda like they did with the Dangermouse series. They could maybe put out series like the Arise Serpentor 5 part series, and all the 2 part shows on DVD. But a DVD box sex? Never gonna happen. Even if it did, it would cost around $400+.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 05:28 PM       
http://qktheatre.com/summaries/

That should help you find info on pretty much any G.I. Joe episode you can think of. Great site, and a really nice webmaster too. He's always been real cool...

Jay is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 05:29 PM       
i get my Joe info at joeheadquarters.com. Its a good site, but it only covers the Marvel-Sunbow Joe episodes, so I am sure there are more complete sources of info.

old_school_ninja is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:14 AM        memories on the joes...
GI JOE was amazing... I dont remember that particular episode but I watched alot of them, including the movie...

I remember when they created serpentor, that episode was in 5 parts; they had to place huge energy cubes at various point in the world, and they finaly did it and serpentor was created...

Another thing i remember is that ive never seen anybody died, luke almost died 1000's of time but i dont remember he died... anyhow, i remember ONE TIME !!!! ( and i remember it very clearly) them blue gards were running and shooting at the joes and one of them got shoot in the chess by a laser and falled on the ground (everything was very fast and in background) i dont remember :/ if i saw him got up or he if he stayed down...

my favorites character were zartan with his brother and sisters and crew... the episode were zarania infiltred the joe's base and seduce one of them ( NO NOT IN THE MOVIE !!! ) was cool too... I remember at the end she was sitting confused under a tree thinking about the joe...
Old Apr 24th, 2003, 12:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_school_ninja
I remember when they created serpentor, that episode was in 5 parts; they had to place huge energy cubes at various point in the world, and they finaly did it and serpentor was created...
You don't remember shit. Dr. Mindbender had a dream about taking the DNA of various great historic leaders and splicing them together to create the new leader of Cobra. I don't know where you get this energy cubes bullshit.

And Serpentor sucked because Sgt. Slaughter prevented Dr. Mindbender from getting Sun Tzu's DNA, even though G.I. Joe fucked up every single other previous attempt to stop Cobra from stealing famous DNA, and because Serpentor had no Sun Tzu DNA, he had no patience or sense of strategy, so his plans were also to run in screaming and pray those high school drop-out cobra infantrymen didn't fall down or get distracted by shiney things.

God I fucking hated Serpentor so much.
- Outerspacekid

Old Apr 24th, 2003, 11:32 PM       
you are right !!! the energy cubes thing was another episode had 5 parts... the goal was to cut or suck all energy world wide and take upon the world while it lasted... anyway, the making of serpentor was better...

Another great episode just popped into my mind!!! I dont remember wish joes but he was sequestrated on an island and everything was set up so it was like in real life... kinda like the truman show !!! anybody rememver that one?

Old Apr 24th, 2003, 11:37 PM       
you are right !!! the energy cubes thing was another episode had 5 parts... the goal was to cut or suck all energy world wide and take upon the world while it lasted... anyway, the making of serpentor was better...

Another great episode just popped into my mind!!! I dont remember wish joes but he was sequestrated on an island and everything was set up so it was like in real life... kinda like the truman show !!! anybody rememver that one?
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 03:35 PM       
The one with the energy cubes was The Dark Pyramid, I think, which was the very first episodes of G.I. Joe.

The one you are thinking about was a two part episode that was the season one finale. Some crazy scientist invented a way to make water explode, and hypnotised Shipwreck so he would know it. Cobra kidnapped Shipwreck, and set up this whole island to convince him Cobra doesn't exist anymore, he was a wife and daughter, and he just doesn't remember anything. It was really weird. Road Block drove into a car wash and melted. It was like Twin Peaks.
- Outerspacekid

snake is probably a spambot
Old May 16th, 2003, 09:46 AM        Serpentor
I was incredibly pissed seeing the episode with Serpentor again. It is true he was a total tworp in the G.I. Joe tv-series but in the comic book he was cool shit. I remember him as one of my favorite characters. They had not only put together the DNA of the worlds greatest leaders (including Sun Tzu) but also STORM SHADOW.
There was a war between him and the cobra commander and he even got the Joes to fight on his side by some tricky means.