Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 07:04 PM        Meh, here's some stuff I did

Last edited by Chojin : Dec 27th, 2007 at 08:33 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 07:04 PM       

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 07:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I really like this one. I'd like to see more animals with sumi-e.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 08:11 PM       
I did that while my kittehs where laying on thier mom. Thanks.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 08:14 PM       
Wow I screwed the title of this thread up nicely!
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 08:27 PM       
you should be able to hit the edit button at the bottom of your first post, and you can edit the title there!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 08:42 PM       
Nah we don't have that option I think. Thank you Mod for cleaning it up for me.
LOLI brainnn eater
ZAKO the GREAT is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 10:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post

is that chinese RED POCKETS on the table far right?
man, you're more azn than i thought :O

anyways, nice work on the deck.

I-Mockery: a serious place for serious people.seriously. - Mockery
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 10:59 PM       
I liked that one, too. I just don't do wood stuff often, but I really liked the sumi-e paintings.
LOLI brainnn eater
ZAKO the GREAT is probably a spambot
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 11:25 PM       
yup
simple yet nice.

I-Mockery: a serious place for serious people.seriously. - Mockery
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 11:42 PM       
Hehe, that's American Spirit Organic roll your own. Notice the candle on the table? Did a lot of meth and re did my board constantly. But yeah... I'm 1/2 Jap 1/2 white. Under where the trucks go is my signature in Japanese.

I've got a lot of other Sumi-e art with my ex-wife right now. Got a whole new caligraphy set recently that I haven't used. I was considering drawing my blood with a hypo needle and painting in it. So my brother bought me a bunch of paints. I only want to do 1 color paintings though. I've got some cool pics I took of animals a few springs ago. I'll prost those soon. Here's a few of my favorites though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 11:44 PM       

CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 01:04 AM       
If you cropped a little of the sky off of the top of the middle one, it would have an excellent composition (like the ratio for a widescreen monitor).

Actually, if you do that, can you send me a 1920x1200 high res version of it? I like pretty backgrounds.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 02:50 AM       
Of all the duckies in a row? Sure, I'll work on it tomorrow.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 06:16 AM       
Meth is a bad drug
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 09:25 AM       
Yeah, it is. I hope it didn't become a habit :<
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 04:27 PM       
I was on a meth binge for a whole year. All done. I'm 37 and have done every drug in the book almost and was lucky enough to live. Now I'm sober and enjoying shit and stuff.

Here's the croped version MLE. Pick it up here.
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...BD061230CE51A8

Original is here.
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...6E0B8632BB02D6
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 11:26 PM       
DUCK BUTT!

CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 11:29 PM       
three duck butts!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 11:49 PM       
He he I love spring time. Here is my sweat shop.

CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 11:51 PM       
HE LOOKS LIKE HE IS WORKED TO THE BONE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 01:41 AM       

ROOKIE is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 11:22 PM       
The first five drawings, I honestly don't understand why they're even on display but it could very well be my lack of understanding of subtlety or meaning. Also there's something unnatural/uneasy about the extremities of your blue and red streaks under that skateboard-looking thing. Aww lovable ducklings; does their plumage really look like that or is it a photoshop trick? It's been too long since I last saw one
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 11:50 PM       
meh
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 09:15 PM       
I like the kittehs very much.