Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 11:07 PM       
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 11:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Thanks.
FUNNY AND POLITE!!!1! LOL!!!
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 11:14 PM       
While that does pass as politeness on this here hyperbrain interface, under the rules of my formal education such a sloppy and careless statement would have meant detention and no supper. Thank the Lord the Empire is dead now.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 11:15 PM       
Oozes machismo
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 11:19 PM       
Quote:
While that does pass as politeness on this here hyperbrain interface, under the rules of my formal education such a sloppy and careless statement would have meant detention and no supper. Thank the Lord the Empire is dead now.
THAT'S A LOT OF FANCY TALK!!!1!! UR LIKE PADDINGTON BEAR WITH BAD LANGUAGE!!!!
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 11:28 PM       

They had him in Texas?

Did they also have the Wombles?
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 11:29 PM       
Hey guys I ate some crab legs and now I feel sick.

www.crablegs.com
Oozes machismo
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 11:34 PM       
Wombles rodgered the boogly, mate.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 11:41 PM       
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 11:42 PM       

DON'T F WITH ME
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 11:43 PM       
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lsE6ZD9c_zE
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2008, 01:58 AM       
Is that pac-man guy griefing anyone else?

I sure do feel griefed by his posts.

I think I can ban for that

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2008, 02:39 AM       
Quote:
Richard Prior? Dude, that guy is hell of monastic.
i just got that you s.o.b.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2008, 12:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarg View Post
Dustsucker is pretty good and I actually enjoyed Voodoo Glowskulls. So yeah. Once again, thanks.
FUCK.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2008, 12:40 PM       
How that did not end in a bitchfest, I don't know.

Speaking of bitchfests, pac-man, you're a lemming and Pub is the White Wilderness film crew. Figure it out already.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 11th, 2008, 12:41 PM       
Actually, that analogy kind of fits the "Pandajuice" scenario better, but still, same personality type.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 11th, 2008, 04:19 PM       
I do hope the film makers were honest with the Eskimo children when they took their pets away.

"Sure, sure! They'll be living on a farm down south... of this cliff. Sure, sure! They'll have lots of space to run around in... before drowning in a river. Sure, sure! You can visit them... when my psychokiller fetish takes it's natural transition from animals to people."
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2008, 04:25 PM       
what?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 11th, 2008, 04:38 PM       
I think saying "Sure, sure!" is the most reassuring thing anyone can say.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 11th, 2008, 10:40 PM       

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2008, 08:16 AM       
Quote:
Welcome to our newest member, thatguy
He'll never live up to the legacy of That Man, that's for sure.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2008, 01:25 PM       
Oooh, Robocop's back: http://gizmodo.com/5015755/robocop-is-back
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 12th, 2008, 04:43 PM       
What the hell is with quoting me and then cutting out the decently humorous bits
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 12th, 2008, 04:58 PM       
As the other part usually involves me, maybe they want me to quote the rest in my sig, and then we can Wonder Twin it up whenever we're together. :formofadouchebag
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 12th, 2008, 05:01 PM       
:formofasnowcone