Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 08:20 PM       
The "outlet mall" back home has been phasing out the "outlet" for years. It may no longer refer to itself as an outlet mall, especially since it was bought by a different company.

So I was at a store today with my roommate and I had a simple reminder of how easy it is to break the ice with strangers. My life since moving down here has gotten me so much more socially awkward than I have been in years.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 09:35 PM       
"Outlet" is generally a complete misnomer, since it implies lower prices, and lower prices are seldom if ever found.

Didn't stop the place from being utterly packed wall-to-wall with morons, most pushing the gigantic "baby bulldozer" type strollers, many sick and coughing indiscriminately without covering their mouths.

I usually stay away from them and this was a good reminder as to why.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 10:01 PM       

OULET MALL WE SELL OULETS
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 10:08 PM       
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 10:20 PM       
I want that fucking owl
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 08:45 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 08:48 AM       
Chili dogs were not even remotely a good idea for breakfast.

Why do I do this to myself?
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 09:48 AM       
I had a granola bar!
Esq.
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 12:26 PM       
The word "ninja" is blocked at my work.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 01:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetothepast View Post
The word "ninja" is blocked at my work.
While doing a search on the internet or verbally?
Esq.
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 01:22 PM       
while doing a search on the internet.

the guy sitting beside me was looking up ninja gaiden.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 01:45 PM       
Maybe they blocked it because its game related. They block all game related content at mine too.
SKATASTIC
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 01:59 PM       
The baby shower wasn't that bad because it was in a VFW hall basement. So I ran the pool table(official sized too) and then we watched the Bills game.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 03:52 PM       
High definition Blade Runner is literally the greatest thing ever.

EDIT: I SOUND LIKE GW

Last edited by Fathom Zero : Nov 23rd, 2009 at 04:05 PM. Reason: douchechills
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 04:02 PM       
I fucking hate when people call me on the phone and they have to talk about everything they talk about at least twice and each thing takes like 30 seconds to say and they say it word for fucking word practically both times. JESUS.
SOMETIMES THEY REPEAT IT THREE TIMES.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 04:56 PM       
working at mcdonalds is rough, bro
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 08:45 PM       
ya dawg likez i got uh a blunt boutz 2 blaze dat $hit like DMX
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 09:47 PM       
BLAIZEITUPPP
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 09:49 PM       
HEY
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Nov 23rd, 2009, 11:55 PM       
http://www.hulu.com/watch/106042/the...d-and-the-ugly
HEY GAYS CHECK OUT THIS
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 12:02 AM       
The movie Pistol Opera is also on Hulu, I just found out last night. It's a very good Jap-style movie.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 12:09 AM       
Hahaha they have The Incredible Two-Headed Transplant
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 07:52 AM       
GBU in its entirety is also on Youtube. Good stuff.
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 08:27 AM       
I distinctly remember being nine or ten (and Sagat's "Funk Dat" being mildly popular), going into the kitchen and opening the fridge, saying "Question! Why is it that every time I want to eat some string cheese, I open the refrigerator and there ain't no string cheese to be found? Maaaaan, FUNK DAT!"

My mom got mad because she thought I was cursing at her.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 10:40 AM       
I noticed this as I was wrapping some stocking-stuffer candy for someone.

Should we assume it's not made responsibly unless they specifically say so?