Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 06:09 AM        Spider Night Fights
One of the perks of living in Okinawa is the interesting types of wildlife that make the jungle island it's home, most notably the spiders.

The other a good freind of mine was doing laundry in our dorm when he came across a large Huntsman spider crawling across the floor. He found a jar and captured it, keeping it in his room for the night. The next day we went to a pet store nearby and after talking to an employee who spoke fairly good english, he explained a bit about our new pet such as it's name, diet, habitat, etc. My freind decided to keep it as a pet so he bought a small cage and some crickets. We filled the cage with some sand and coral rocks from the beach. Our new freind Sheetarr the female Huntsman Spider now had a home.

Later we tossed a fat juicy cricket in the cage and within moments the non web spinning hunter sunk it's fangs in the cricket and began sucking the precious juices from within. It was as the NES game of the same name, "Totally Rad". Impressed with the Huntsman's prowress another freind of ours captured a large Orb Weaver Banana Spider which called the outside 2nd floor stairwell home.

With the Huntsman still feeding on the cricket (it didn't get rid of the damn thing untill sometime during the middle of the night), we threw the Banana Spider in the cage hoping the two would duke it out immediately. The Huntsman merely kicked his legs at the bewildered and confused Banana Spider everytime it ambled his way. The Huntsman was more concerned with it's freshly caught meal while the panicky Banana Spider was desperately trying to find a way out.

TAfter 20 minutes of poking and prodding the two beatss with a knife, we gave up and seperated them into their respective cages, with plans to have the two hungry spiders square off to the death on Friday Night.

Also, today at work I found another larger and more aggressive Banana Spider which will be facing the winner of the first fight. In the future, we hope to pit the Huntsman against two Banana Spiders and if it survives that round hopefully a Praying Mantis (i've found two in the past few weeks here).

Waldo the Banana Spider

Sheetarr the Huntsman

Cage Match

Running Away From Each Other

The Banana Spider Got Curious and Moved Close