Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 02:57 AM        so...
what the hell's going on in this joint?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 03:09 AM       
Crack

and tears
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 03:19 PM       
GW, some new prick named some crappy spelling of "Give me the Money", and no Gadzooks to make it all funny.

Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 05:55 PM       
I moved somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 tons of rocks and register drawers today to the point where I was soaked in sweat. And I never took off my bow tie!

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 11:23 PM       
the same boring and unfunny stuff that has been happening on this part of the forum for years now.

The clubs are over to the right, and the dead horse is a couple of feet over there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 04:51 AM       
and the dead horse walks out of the bar after it has eatten too many penises and gotten penixtoxicosis -- OBVIOUSLY BEFORE IT HAS DIED.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 05:50 AM       
What you've missed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdefghixxxx
I think red paint is fucking stupid in the middle east.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reechround
No, obviously you are a fucking dildo because red paint has been there for centuries and it should always be there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abcdefghixxxx
Look, you need to go read Red Paint by Mr. Bucket, but you can't really debate my vast knowledge until you do
Quote:
Fuck you. I've read ridiculous red paint articles and frankly you are wrong, assbag. We will surely change one of our minds on this issue one day I'm sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Burbank
Alphaboy, I would love to debate you but you've proven that you aren't even debatable. I miss Vince.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABCDXXXXXXXXX
FUCK YOU. YOU ARE OLD AND DON'T READ THE RIGHT BOOKS. GO ATTEND TO YOUR KIDS HIPPIE.
Quote:
Something well written and beyond ABCD's comprehension skills
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahl
REALLY LONG PASSAGE WITH JOKES
Quote:
huhuuhuh you're gay and stupid, get out of here! Now back to the important, and not dull red paint debate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevintheomnivore
I like the Yankees, thus my opinions on politics, religion, and life are now void. Get out of here Fartin, we don't have time for jokes on i-mockery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco
Am I still relevant guys? Really?! COOL! Can I try and say something funny? No? Oh okay, good idea!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco, Kev, Max, ABCDXXXXXXX, ReechRound
Good thing we all keep this place funny, new, and worth reading. What would I-Mockery do without us?
Quote:
Actually, I'm the only redeeming thing about this part of the forum because of how I make Alpha boy my lil bitch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sspad
GET THE FUCK OFF MY OBSTACLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Mockery Readers
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYZ

That about sums it up, Italian.

Last edited by MattJack : Jun 12th, 2007 at 06:39 AM.
BANNED

Old Jun 12th, 2007, 06:24 AM       
Shit

I want a quote about me and all of my contributions to this forum.

it would probably be something like

<REALLY LONG PASSAGE WITH JOKES>

<NOBODY RESPONDS>
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 06:32 AM       
ooh... I didn't notice that this thread was specifically about the news/philosophy board, since I found it through New Posts and usually forget to check what board it's in. Well, my statement still pretty much sums up I-mock as a whole right now. Oh, and THAT WAS AWESOME MATTJACK!!!!!!

BANNED

Old Jun 12th, 2007, 06:48 AM       
Now i too have a place among reechround and ablahdxx
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 11:49 PM       
Hey! I said stuff too!

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
BANNED

Old Jun 13th, 2007, 12:40 AM       
I think you were Reechround, preechr.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2007, 01:33 PM       
Ooooooh. OMGROFLMAO that was so funny now that I get it.

I'm sorry, everybody. I didn't realize I was such an idiot. Thank you so much for pointing that out, Mr Random Helpful Person.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2007, 01:37 PM       
kahljorn is so insignificant here that he's just Mr Random Person. So much for having your own place among the big names.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2007, 01:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack
Hey guys wasn't my funny post funny huh huh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco, Kev, Max, ABCDXXXXXXX, Kahl, ReechRound, Geggy, ranxer
Yawn
Quote:
I'm so alone sad emoticon

BANNED

Old Jun 16th, 2007, 06:01 PM       
I think mattjack didn't include me probably because I'm not boring.

THATS JUST MY IDEA

and, considering your input in this thread, it looks to me like I'm pretty important to you, perndog ;o

Last edited by kahljorn : Jun 16th, 2007 at 06:39 PM.
Role Assigner
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 02:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore View Post
Quote:
Hey guys wasn't my funny post funny huh huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco, Kev, Max, ABCDXXXXXXX, Kahl, ReechRound, Geggy, ranxer
Yawn

Quote:
I'm so alone sad emoticon
Wasn't trying to be that funny. It just happens to be funny because it is the truth.

'Yawn' from Blanco, Kev, ABCDXXXXXXXXXX, and ReechRound...? Oh sweet, sweet irony.

Finally, I am very alone. Hopefully I can find somebody to be my friend
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 02:46 AM       
People like you.