Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2006, 05:25 PM       
I demand pictures of the newer fights, this is the best thread ever!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 15th, 2006, 06:00 PM       
I think we have to wait till next week since there wasn't technically a "Fight" this week ;( This is just like when adult swim was only on once a week.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jul 15th, 2006, 09:17 PM       
Those pictures just prove how praying mantises are the ultimate insect.

fuck.I'm_Sean is probably a spambot
Old Jul 16th, 2006, 12:07 AM       
Please put up the next bout soon.

Shifty is probably a spambot
Old Jul 16th, 2006, 02:45 AM       
More! more! NEED MORE! GIMMIE MORE!

Cliff burton Gotta love the best metal bassist to get crushed by a bus.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 16th, 2006, 05:27 AM       
The plan is to find another spider or some other large insect soon so that the fights can commence on tuesday or wednesday. We could get another Banana Spider but those things are really no match for the Huntsman. Being that I basically work in and around 5,000 acres of dense jungle, finding a formidable foe shouldn't be all that hard.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 17th, 2006, 04:50 AM       
Sine the Huntsman hadn't eaten anything in about 2 weeks I decided to feed it a small cockroach that decided it would be a good idea to crawl up my wall. I must say it's pretty amazing watching this thing work. It perches itself on the wall and stays absolutely still for what seems like forever, then in lightning quick speed it captures the unsuspecting roach in it's pincers and it's all over from there.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2006, 06:09 AM       
Quote:
Learning about hummingbirds just got easier!

Our backyard booklet Enjoying Hummingbirds More is an excellent primer for bird watchers who wish to attract and identify hummingbirds.
That is the BEST title for a book I've ever heard.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jul 17th, 2006, 02:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat
Sine the Huntsman hadn't eaten anything in about 2 weeks I decided to feed it a small cockroach that decided it would be a good idea to crawl up my wall. I must say it's pretty amazing watching this thing work. It perches itself on the wall and stays absolutely still for what seems like forever, then in lightning quick speed it captures the unsuspecting roach in it's pincers and it's all over from there.
Did you film this cockroach battle too? If so, let's see it.
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Jul 17th, 2006, 02:21 PM       
You could tell from the beginning that the Huntsman was going to win

Also, the Huntsman would've just ended whatever fight a cockroach has in about 7 seconds :/

Especially a starved one

Living in Iowa, I have to deal with Brown Recluse alot. I have extreme arachniphobia, and being around one of the world's most dangerous spiders almost all of the time makes me live in fear of my attic and dark parts of my basement.

Although I'd want to see a starved recluse take down a small mammal/bird.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2006, 03:49 PM       
I fucking hate brown recluses. I saw a bite once and it eats away at the skin like acid or something.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 17th, 2006, 05:41 PM       
It takes about 2 minutes for the brown recluses bite to swell to the size of a softball and get all gangreeny. A buddy of mine in southern Manitoba was bitten by a Black widow when he was 12, he came oh so close to dying (complications du to the facthes alergic to all manner of insect stings) the worst part about a BLack widow bite is that it almost indestingushable from a mosquito bite unless you have a reaction to it.
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jul 17th, 2006, 10:32 PM       
When I was 8, I was stung by 20 wasps.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2006, 06:00 AM       
I hope you get stung by a thousand bees.
BANNED

Old Jul 18th, 2006, 11:16 AM       
Chojin, wishing death on someone isn't very nice. I think you need a break from the harsh responibilities of message board adminstrator.
was never good
Old Jul 18th, 2006, 11:36 AM       
Fuck you, beaker.
BANNED

Old Jul 18th, 2006, 05:24 PM       
I'll fuck your face, cur.
was never good
Old Jul 18th, 2006, 08:54 PM       
BANNED

Old Jul 18th, 2006, 09:11 PM       
What game is that from?
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jul 18th, 2006, 09:20 PM       
search for clues gbamedia.gamespy.com/gba/image/article/674/674227/animal-crossing-wild-world-20051207030631629.jpg
BANNED

Old Jul 18th, 2006, 09:24 PM       
Thanks detective cuntfinder.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 09:02 AM       
Spider Night Fights went down tonight and although the opponent was merely a smaller version of our champion and had his ass handed to him, we did have one interesting moment. While I was prodding the challenger towards the larger critter it nearly got out. I shut the lid and sliced two of his legs clean off. So now the 6 legged spider was easy pickings for the larger Huntsman. The fight, if you even want to call it that, lasted about 5 seconds. And sadly, my freind was taking pictures of the two when suddenly the champion darted towards the 6 legger and attacked it. By the time my freind switched over to video mode the Huntsman had already perched itself on the wall with his meal in it's pincers. So the video I'm posting is nothing exciting at all; it's just the champion feeding on the smaller version of itself. No moneyshot.

I've been told by another freind that a large black and red spider, bigger than the banana spiders we've found has been spotted near a munitions storage building nearby our shop. Tomorrow I plan on going over there and catpuring the guy. Hopefully he'll put up a good fight because we're getting pretty bored with the Huntsman winning so easily.

So small, such easy prey :

The Champion up close and personal

As of now the leg is still dangling like that

Gotta love the cannibalism

http://www.projectpangea.com/snf.avi

fuck.I'm_Sean is probably a spambot
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 02:35 PM       
If you get tired of having the Huntsman win, take off one of his legs or something. P.S. Can you post your next video .wav format? I can't play .avi nor do I know what software I need to do so. Thanks.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 03:03 PM       
I got a spider bite on my chest in Georgia. It swelled up to about the size of a large marble and turned bright red. Over the next few days, inflamed red lines began trailing away from the bite down towards my arm and across my chest. Did I go to the doctor? I did not, sir. I did not wish to interupt my vacation. In about a week the trails stopped growing, and the whole thing eventually went away.

In retrospect, I may have been foolhardy.

And I am still waiting for a spider fight filmed on location in your pants.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jul 25th, 2006, 09:09 AM       
For those that are still interested, Spider Night Fights went down once again. And once again, the Original Huntsman, who has now been renamed "The Spider With No Name", came out on top. The opponent for tonight was a fellow Huntsman once again, but this one was larger than the last and proved to be a formidable foe.

We threw the challenger into the champions age and immediately the battle started. The two tangled and tussled three times before retreating to their corner to reasses the situation. Of course, they can't ever escape the prodding knife that my bloodlusting freind from the first video was wielding. I'll let the video explain the rest of the battle. It starts off about half way through the actual fight.

video here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=t1HYeuhrGuI

The next fight is scheduled to take place friday morning Japan time. There are two possible opponents. The first being a red and black spider my friends caught that looks very similiar to a banana spider, but the local nationals that work in my shop said there aren't any banana spiders marked like that. I don't know what it's called but many people have told me that it's the deadliest spider on the island. The other possible challenger is another banana spider, but this one is special. A friend and I found it in the jungle the other day and wow, this thing is HUGE. Bigger than any spider i've seen here. This thing's thorax is much much larger than normal and it will be interesting to see this fight because of the size of the banana spider. We'll try to capture this massive arachnid tomorrow.

EDIT: put up a youtube link for the video instead of a .wmv