Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 10:56 AM       
Quote:
but the vast majority of conservatives think for themselves and have opinons formed by their own minds

And for some strange reason, it just so happens to be the same opinions that are expressed by the administration and the right-wing media.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 11:00 AM       
And you agree with a bunch of lock-step socalist idiots up in Canada, so what the hell are you laughing at?

Sorry, but I don't agree with everything in the Conservative party line. So why don't you try to challenge me on what I think instead of being a loser who can do nothing more than talk shit? But you are canadian, so talking shit and doing nothing is pretty much you trade, eh?
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 11:01 AM       
I'm fairly certain that 'neutral forum' of 'political debate' and your 'rim job' are mutually exclusive. You are thinking of two very different kinds of websites.

On this website I have often cordially exchanged ideas with people who's views are very different from mine. Ask Italian or Bombs or Rorshach (who though I imagine you think is simillar to me is not, I disagree with much of his political stance) or Blanco or even abcdxx.

If by 'inept ability' you mean ineptitude, I don't think you'll find anyone here to agree with you. I don't think even Naldo thinks I'm inept. It's like you calling me bland and replaceable. It shows a marked inability to percieve beyond yourself. At least when you attack me for being a Jew your right.

Your article, like this last post, was all over the map. Your argument was disorganized and I see little evidence you'd done any research. Your thesis was, I think, Republicans have to pay for what they say and Democrts don't. I think you're wrong, and I demonstrated it. I also think the issue of gaffes and what the media and public make of them are impacted a great deal by how the gaffer responds, but I think that sort of dynamic falls into a realm of complexity which is beyond you. You also play a role as observer but are far to egocentric ( and I mean that clinically, as in you see your personal lense as being a window on reality as opposed to a filter) to take that into account.

You are mean spirited, ignorant, overly proud of undeveloped skills, self absorbed, in love with violence, you demonstrate the early stages of megalomania, you are boastful, you frequently make statements you cannot back up, your writing is disjointed, and if you are to be believed, you are proud that you don't care. Somehow in your head, this brings to mind an image of me crossdressing and giving you homosexual service. Is that something you want, or is it simply that for you sexual dominance and humiliation are directly associated with intellectual victory?

I don't care for either of the Clintons very much. I don't dislike them as much as I do, say, you, but Ms. Clinton is hardly my 'hero'. I tend to like my 'heros' and demand more of them.

As to your statement about my avatar... You really don't know who it's a picture of, do you? Admittedly it's green and I doctored the eyes and teeth, but you honestly don't recognize the picture. Well, never mind. I'll be sure to make fun of your avatar should you ever learn how to post one.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 12:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Let's settle this right now:

Go up to 100 people on the street, random people, and metion Trent Lott.

Go up to 100 people on the street, random people, and metion Moran.

'Nuff said.
Probably has a lot to do with the fact that Lott was the senate majority leader and not some rinky dink regional minority whip. People in that position tend to not only more notoriety but also a lot more influential friends in both parties. The bigger they are, the harder they fall and I doubt party affiliation has that much to do with it. What do you think genius? Case closed. Bar none. "Nuff said.

Wherever you go, there you are.

Old Apr 25th, 2003, 12:20 PM       
Yeah kelly, that's it, because if you are a part of what the media considers the "chosen ones" they will never focus on their own. yeah, it never happens THAT way, does it?

Grow the fuck up, kelly. This must be a joke because you can't be that stupid.
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 12:25 PM       
Vince recently posted an article on his site detiling his struggle with ODD, Opositional Deffiant Disorder. I found it illuminating. Here's a description of ODD from a website on childhood disorders:

"Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)

What is it?

ODD is a psychiatric disorder that is characterized by two different sets of problems. These are aggressiveness and a tendency to purposefully bother and irritate others.

four or more of the following are present:

* 1. Often loses temper
* 2. often argues with adults
* 3. often actively defies or refuses to comply with adults' requests or rules
* 4. often deliberately annoys people
* 5. often blames others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior
* 6. is often touchy or easily annoyed by others
* 7. is often angry and resentful
8. is often spiteful and vindictive"

Vince claims his father 'cured' him with beatings. While this goes long way toward explaining Vinces preoccupation with violence, the 'cures' he sites were only temporary, and so 'cure' is perhaps not the right word.

Here's another quote from the site on childhood disorders:
"What happens to children who have this when they grow up?
…the child may continue to have ODD. Recent work suggests that this is probably the most common path."

I think I understand you better now, Vince.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 12:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
I'm fairly certain that 'neutral forum' of 'political debate' and your 'rim job' are mutually exclusive. You are thinking of two very different kinds of websites.

On this website I have often cordially exchanged ideas with people who's views are very different from mine. Ask Italian or Bombs or Rorshach (who though I imagine you think is simillar to me is not, I disagree with much of his political stance) or Blanco or even abcdxx.

If by 'inept ability' you mean ineptitude, I don't think you'll find anyone here to agree with you. I don't think even Naldo thinks I'm inept. It's like you calling me bland and replaceable. It shows a marked inability to percieve beyond yourself. At least when you attack me for being a Jew your right.

Your article, like this last post, was all over the map. Your argument was disorganized and I see little evidence you'd done any research. Your thesis was, I think, Republicans have to pay for what they say and Democrts don't. I think you're wrong, and I demonstrated it. I also think the issue of gaffes and what the media and public make of them are impacted a great deal by how the gaffer responds, but I think that sort of dynamic falls into a realm of complexity which is beyond you. You also play a role as observer but are far to egocentric ( and I mean that clinically, as in you see your personal lense as being a window on reality as opposed to a filter) to take that into account.

You are mean spirited, ignorant, overly proud of undeveloped skills, self absorbed, in love with violence, you demonstrate the early stages of megalomania, you are boastful, you frequently make statements you cannot back up, your writing is disjointed, and if you are to be believed, you are proud that you don't care. Somehow in your head, this brings to mind an image of me crossdressing and giving you homosexual service. Is that something you want, or is it simply that for you sexual dominance and humiliation are directly associated with intellectual victory?

I don't care for either of the Clintons very much. I don't dislike them as much as I do, say, you, but Ms. Clinton is hardly my 'hero'. I tend to like my 'heros' and demand more of them.

As to your statement about my avatar... You really don't know who it's a picture of, do you? Admittedly it's green and I doctored the eyes and teeth, but you honestly don't recognize the picture. Well, never mind. I'll be sure to make fun of your avatar should you ever learn how to post one.
I WISH I COULD FRAME THIS POST AND PUT IT ON THE REFRIDGERATOR, BUT HERE IS A NICE BOX TO PUT IT IN FOR NOW

Old Apr 25th, 2003, 12:50 PM       
I hope you know it was supposed to be a joke, Max.

And for someone that just hates me and my site and thinks my site is shit, you sure do love to visit it. Constantly.
Mocker

Old Apr 25th, 2003, 12:52 PM       
I'll ignore the fact that I can barely make sense of your rebuttal. My POINT was because Moran was a small fish, he's not going to get the media attention that someone, like Senator Lott, who's in an high senate leadership position and should know better. The reason you heard Lott's name (even before the incident) is because he WAS in that position. You may think Moran came away unscathed but consider the fact that, because of his statements, he may never obtain a position like Lott's to even garner such media attention. It has nothing to do with which party that Vince thinks has control of the media you conspiracy theororizing moron. Will this affect Moran's ability to advance politically? I would say that it will and that, ultimately, is a much bigger punishment.

The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 12:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
And for someone that just hates me and my site and thinks my site is shit, you sure do love to visit it. Constantly.
I believe Max has already made it ABDUNDANTLY clear why he enjoys your website so much. He finds it funny, but not in the way you intend. My friend's four-year old child could have figured that out by now.

Old Apr 25th, 2003, 01:11 PM       
I know why he visits. And I am glad he does.
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 02:11 PM       
I think your site is wonderful.

I know you intended your piece on ODD to be humorous, but I'm curious about what's autobiographical in it.

Here's my guess.

You may have actually been diagnosed with ODD as a child, but I think it's more likely someone described you as having ODD more recently. You certainly have all the symptoms, and you heard of it somewhere. If I'm completely off base, I suggest you research this condition more deeply. It could explain a lot.

Your father hit you when he was mad, which was often. Your mother didn't stop him.
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 02:26 PM       
His father was always mad because he was fat. No man who was merely "large" would have a 60-inch waist.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 25th, 2003, 03:17 PM       
ODD? You mean puberty?

Old Apr 26th, 2003, 07:38 AM       
ODD is some "new" disorder that is being patted about. FS stated what it is.
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 26th, 2003, 09:57 AM       
You have no idea how well that image suits you.
Mocker

Old Apr 26th, 2003, 10:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp
You have no idea how well that image suits you.
I'll wager 10 to 1 odds that Vince participates in battle renactments of the American Revolution. His great-great-great-grandfather was a submarine commander in that war, I'll have you know.

Old Apr 26th, 2003, 05:07 PM       
So kelly, I inquire about how much battle time you logged in during your stint in the military. From the way you talk, you fought in 3 different wars and a few covert operations to boot.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 26th, 2003, 06:12 PM       
The real question is, did he leap out of any exploding humvees?
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 26th, 2003, 10:23 PM       
It comes down to the fact that Kelly's had real training and experience, whereas Vince just reads Tom Clancy.

Old Apr 26th, 2003, 10:57 PM       
Sorry, Never have read a Tom Clancy book.
Old Apr 27th, 2003, 02:49 PM       
Sgt. Rock?

Old Apr 27th, 2003, 03:34 PM       
Heard of Sgt. Rock, but never was a fan of DC comics, although he may be a Marvel guy.
Old Apr 28th, 2003, 07:13 AM       
Well if it wasn't Clancy or Rock, what in the world informs and inspires your immense toolishness?

And if ODD is puberty, when are you graduating?

Old Apr 28th, 2003, 08:25 AM       
Yep, I'm a tool, Max. Why don't you go build your pillow fort? You do realize you are over 40 years old.