Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 03:51 PM        A CONDITION OF HIVES: THE DEFFINITIVE VINTH
"Liars tell things that are lies. I tell things that are the truth."
-Vinth

"I have a history of health problems concerning my heart that would not allow me to serve in armed combat. I am also senitive to extreme tempature change, if it gets too hot or too cold I break out in hives and pass out. That will not allow me in the military."
3/26/03

"I'm sorry, when you’re physical and your health history says you can’t join, what should I have done?"
3/26/03

"I can’t join something that won’t have me due to my medical history. Besides, I am glad they are like that. Only the most fit and best among us should serve in the military so we can be as efficient as possible and unfortunately, I did not fit that."
3/26/03

"Sorry I have a health condition. Nice way to show how much class you have, by slamming it. Almost died from it twice. Once when I was nine and vactioning in Nevada, when it went from 100degree heat to 40 degree cold ass Colorado River water, and last year at Ozzfest where it went from 60 degrees and no sun to direct sun and 95 degrees on pavement."
3/28/03

"the second time I didn't almost die. Would you like my medical history. I sure I would have to go through hoops to get it, since you are so fucking confident you are right about me."
3/28/03

"I honestly don't know the name of it. It is related to the one where you are sensative to heat becuase it shuts off a nerve in the back of your brain. One of my co-workers/teachers has that one, and the summer is shitty for him. I get the change, I get hived up, I get dizzy, and I faint out. "
3/28/03

"That was a mistake on my part for typing twice. I meant to say I have had it come back twice, but I almost died once."
3/28/03

"My mom is a nurse. I didn't have to go to a doctor, it wasnt like I was going into shock. I had the name of it, but its long and usless to me when I can just describe it."
3/29/03
The_voice_of_reason is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 04:43 PM       
I know that when I almost die i just see my mom the nurse not a doctor, that would be ridiculous.