Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned
kamrinjacobs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 06:34 AM        Should I get call of duty modern warfare 2 for pc?
Okay, I'm thinking of getting call of duty: modern warfare 2 for pc, and here are my questions:

- Is online multiplayer free?
- Do I need to have a gaming computer for this?
- Which version of windows works best with this game?
- Does my computer have to be fast if I don't want any lag?
- Do a lot of people play call of duty for pc?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 07:38 AM       
I know a lot of peeps who play it for the PS3, not sure about PC though. I imagine you'll be able to find action when you want to though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 08:13 AM       
Yes.
Not really, though your definition may vary.
Windows XP, probably followed by 7.
See numbah two.
Verily.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 12:55 PM       
I've got it on pc and there is no shortage of games. I forget what the website is, but there is one that will check your computer to tell you if it's good enough for a game of choice.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2010, 01:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I've got it on pc and there is no shortage of games. I forget what the website is, but there is one that will check your computer to tell you if it's good enough for a game of choice.
I believe you're thinking of CanYouRunIt.com. Great site.