Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 01:04 PM       
What pissed me off most was that you can't a proper beard in Oblivion! What the shit is that? I once tried giving myself facial hair, and my body ended up blue. I wanted to be a wild barbarian and I don't even have a stubble. A goddamn disgrace it was.
He speaks truth!
Space Case
Blaster Atoms is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 04:29 PM       
I'm still upset that they removed the eye and groin hits.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 06:47 PM       
says who
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 09:23 PM       
Reports are out that the game has around 200 endings.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2008, 09:26 PM       
oh fuck
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 03:46 AM       
Which means that it'll actually just be one ending, with different text for what happens to each town, just like the old fallouts. I never understood why people claim that 500 THOUSAND ENDINGS bullshit, it's not like there are a million prerendered cutscenes waiting for you ;<
Feel the guilt
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 04:28 AM       
Whatever, I liked the old Fallout endings more than any fancy cutscenes. And if they're keeping those in the new Fallout, good for them.
He speaks truth!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 12:02 PM       
I'm not saying it's a bad thing at all, but it's downright retarded to call it 200 ENDINGS than to not be misleading about it.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 1st, 2008, 11:31 PM       

are you guys excited

I know I am
OH GOD
Old Apr 1st, 2008, 11:32 PM       
yes

dammit
OH GOD
Old Apr 1st, 2008, 11:45 PM       
i need to start saving to buy a new computer
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 12:54 AM       
Or a 360/PS3
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 01:39 AM       
yeah, not being able to fix the retarded problems this game will inevitably have sounds like great fun
OH GOD
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 01:51 AM       
yeah its BETHESDA
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 02:05 AM       
To be fair you don't have to do too much to Daggerfall to fix it ;<

That's also my favorite Elder Scrolls game so far, even though I only spent about half an hour on it
Space Case
Blaster Atoms is probably a spambot
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 04:15 AM       
Due to xbox failures, switching to computer, and getting mods, I've wound up restarting Morrowind at least six times. I still have yet to finish it, but now have no will to go through the beginning again. When I finally get around to upgrading my graphics card, Maybe I'll be able to play Oblivion. Maybe even Fallout 3...
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 07:33 AM       
I've never had any problems anybody else had. My 360 copy of Oblivion is perfect and I'm gonna go pick up a copy of Morrowind GOTY from Gamecrazy. $7.
OH GOD
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 11:32 AM       
it's perfect apart from the awful scales-to-your-level gameplay, you mean
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 12:12 PM       
No using "perfect" in any description of Oblivion.

And Fallout 3 will be just like the Elder Scrolls games: great world, crummy gameplay. It's a prediction. A prediction!

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 04:52 PM       
Perhaps I live in some fucked up other-dimension but I never had a single problem, (aside from one or two broken quests that I never figured out.)
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 08:02 PM       
Neither did I, until I learned that unarmed combat didn't get the same treatment as any other weapon discipline.

OH GOD
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 08:47 PM       
fathom did you like final fantasy 8
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 2nd, 2008, 08:56 PM       
It was okay, but Squall was a douchebag and I never finished it.
Feel the guilt
Old Apr 11th, 2008, 04:04 AM       
Some new stuff 'bout Fallout 3 http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/fallout3/news.html?sid=6189021&tag=topslot;title;2&om_act=c onvert&om_clk=topslot

Well, it sounds cool enough, I guess. Though I'm still not sure what to make of the real-time combat.
He speaks truth!
was never good
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 09:07 PM       
Quote:
Later, you'll be whisked away to additional tutorial areas, such as a target range, where you can practice the game's real-time first-person shooter combat.
God damnit bethesda can you faggots do NOTHING ELSE