Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

James sucks
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 04:19 AM        The Reading Comprehension Thread (Pub Lover is Stupid)
Thread is now located at the link below, since what started as a joke got way out of hand because some people ruined this thread with their learning disability.

http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=23234
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 04:26 AM       
edit: n/m
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 07:00 AM       
He sucks ass in Batman Begins, dorky little Scarecrow. Why couldn't he go nuts like in 28 Days?

I enjoyed 28 Days very much and I am waiting for the sequal. It should be good, but I don't have my hopes up that much.

Most people who called them zombies have no idea what a zombie is in the traditional sense. They think all zombies are like the ones found in Dawn of The Dead '04. WELL THEY'RE NOT. The Infected in 28 Days Later were super-fast and, the key part in my opinion, DIDN'T EAT PEOPLE. They all just went batshit nuts and started slaughtering people without provocation or purpose.

The movie did, however, fit the build of a zombie movie in almost all other respects, with the deserted towns, the militia, roads in shambles ith burning cars strewn across them. This is the best zombies-that-are-not-zombies movie, ranking up there with The Stuff.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 12:21 PM       
Hahahaha, stupid.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 12:55 PM       
You just saw this movie? 28 weeks later has been announced.

That was very funny. Well done.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 08:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero
The movie did, however, fit the build of a zombie movie in almost all other respects, with the deserted towns, the militia, roads in shambles ith burning cars strewn across them.
OTG! Does that mean Day of the Triffids is a zombie movie?
Mocker

James sucks
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 09:26 PM       
OK, joke's over.

Hahaha, you guys are stupid. I think Willie's the only one that actually caught on.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 09:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover
OTG! Does that mean Day of the Triffids is a zombie movie?
That's just a monster movie.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 10:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Hahaha, you guys are stupid. I think Willie's the only one that actually caught on.
Just becasue we didn't all rush to make Saved by the bell references doesn't mean you didn't make us LOL, James.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 10:26 PM       
No shit. The videos were funny but I wasn't about to start quoting them and ROFLing all over the place.

I might now though. I'm pretty drunk.

That was very funny. Well done.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 10:40 PM       
Just admit you guys didn't read past the first half of the post.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 10:48 PM       
Just admit you need us to bolster your frail self-esteem by constant LOLing at stale cult internet cliches. :/
Mocker

James sucks
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 11:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Just admit you need us to bolster your frail self-esteem by constant LOLing at stale cult internet cliches. :/
How does you laughing at something I had no involvement with have anything to do with my self esteem?

Also, how is this a stale cliche? It's not like Saved by the Bell is an internet fad like Chuck Norris or All Your Base. And they put effort into this to be funny. It's not just "LOL Saved by the Bell clips."

But like I said, you are stupid and decided to discuss a movie that had nothing to do with the topic. So why am I defending myself just because you're ashamed of being caught out on falling into my CLEVER TRAP? In fact, I still don't think you've caught on and realized you passed over the whole point of my original post. Go back and look, and click the links. Then you'll understand what's going on here.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 11:21 PM       
It must be great to be you.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 05:09 AM       
I'll admit that I didn't read a half of the first post when it was up but only because the video is completely repulsive (there is a much better Saved By The Bell video by Jordy Boguss) and frankly I find you a little bit creepy for my taste.

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 05:14 AM       
omg you mean BEER UNIVERSITY jordy boguss
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 05:16 AM       
The very same.

Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 09:45 AM       
I give this thead a Fartinmowler award of excellence
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 10:20 AM       
I'm retaRDED.