Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 06:25 PM       
Leader, you continue to be a lucky bastard because you can milk Halloween longer than any of us.

edit: did you guys give out chips? That's kinda cool.

I just think it's funny that you guys had the same costume.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 06:29 PM       
I have to say, I love the effort you guys put into making your badass costumes. I just put on a dollar store mask and called it a day
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 06:55 PM       
I had a big bucket of candy, chips, crazy straws and cans of cherry 7 up. It disappeared fast because most kids are selfish and grab several handfuls. One kid's mom even took the skeleton hand I had set in there as a garnish.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 07:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
I have that movie but I've yet to watch it. What is the visibility like in that mask?
Visibility: Pretty good actually. Buralp is actually a looser weave than I thought. I could see pretty well, only making out some fine details was difficult. Ie, I didn't do a lot of reading.
Also, watch the movie, it's good times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
MarioRPG, you bitch. (
Hey man spread the love. And you trumped me on the gloves. I just had a pair of garden ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I just think it's funny that you guys had the same costume.
I laughed haha. At least I posted first. Also, just think back to how many "Joker" s you saw last year.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 07:55 PM       
I set out a big crock thing filled with giant pixy stix and the pizza guy didn't even take one.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 10:11 PM       
Some kids mom was pounding down one of those giant pixi stix and I was wondering if the kid was going to get any. A lot of parents are pretty terrible about teaching their kids how to Trick Or Treat properly.
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2009, 10:23 PM       
We gave out candy to the kids at my haunted house, surprisingly we had a large amount of kids.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 01:41 AM       

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 07:19 PM       
We didn't do it this year cause we're lazy but this might be my wife and i's Halloween costume for next year:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaZCZnmdmbA

I've totally already got the dances down

and that video has the gayest ending ever
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 07:27 PM       
how do you do strike out cause it should really have gayest striked out and then best not striked out.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 5th, 2009, 08:02 PM       
i think am pretty sure its {strike} only with square brackets
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 05:53 AM       
I was a robotic teasmaid.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 10:44 AM       
That's awesome.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 12:44 PM       
It was quite cringeworthy having to explain to old photography men that my boobs were boilers.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 12:47 PM       
I'm weirded out.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Nov 7th, 2009, 03:48 PM       

Rock the mic, fool.