Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 02:45 AM       
Batman and Robin I played eight bucks for. And that was what caused me to now visit the theater on a yearly basis. Also, I saw Funny Farm in the theater.....now that fucking sucked.

UnDeath is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 03:06 AM       
Phone Booth.
it made me .
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 03:28 AM       
I saw Super Mario Brothers, Last Action Hero, (This made me stop seeing movies with my family) Star Wars episode I, House on Haunted Hill remake, Road Trip (This made me stop seeing movies with my friends)...

I pretty much started goign to the movies by myself after that. I saw Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back in the Theaters ( ). I saw Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers by myself and It remains to be the only movie I have ever walked out on at the theater (not counting Scary Movie 2, which I never intended to actually sit through. I wanted to see the Jay and Silent Bob movie trailer ( )

I saw Jackass & Rat Race, which you all probably consider to be "bad." I liked them a lot. Rat Race would have been perfect if they changed the ending and took out "Who Let the Dogs Out" from the background of one of the scenes.

I think the best time I've had in the theater was seeing the Royal Tenenbaums, and that was by myself.

Tonight they had a private screening of Dumb and Dumberer and I wanted to see it just because I'm curious to see it, but they decided to start it early when I had to close. By the time i was done closing the movie was like half over. Those fucking cocks.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 07:27 AM       
What the fuck is so bad about Congo? It had Bruce Campbell AND Tim Curry. BRUCE CAMPBELL AND TIM CURRY! AND Ernie Hudson. Fucking WINSTON, man!

Throw in "Amy. Good. Gorilla. Amy. Good." And you got a fucking awesome movie. I didn't see it in theatres though, but come on.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 09:26 AM       
I've got you all beat.

Battlefield Earth.

Daphne is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 10:40 AM       
I liked Congo too, James these guys are just WRONG

Quote:
Rat Race would have been perfect if they changed the ending and took out "Who Let the Dogs Out" from the background of one of the scenes
C'mon, how funny will 'Who Let the Dogs' out be in 10 years? Other than that I agree, I fucking hated the end of that movie, I just turn it off when the houselights come up and pretend the movie ends differently.

And Zomboid, lumping Harry Potter 2 in there is just insane, that's a fucking great movie. But I will agree with you on a Knights Tale, my god that's the worst movie I've ever seen. I saw that with a free pay per view rental and I almost called to ask for another one because it was so wretched.

Did you see past the credits to where they are all farting in the barn?
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 02:00 PM       
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer. Saw it for free, but I still should have said no.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 02:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoclown
I've got you all beat.

Battlefield Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjavenom
Episode 1, Planet of the Apes, Battlefield Earth, the Pokemon Movie () And The Two Towers. Two Towers was really just boring. Very boring.
Not this time, Clowny.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 02:51 PM       
Harry Potter 2 was like the worst thing for a 15 year old (at the time) to see. Horrible acting and tons of crap to mock. We (friend and I) had no intention of sitting and enjoying it though. It was hilarious to see people's reactions to the shit we were doing too. "Oh just let him die already" got me like 20 dirty looks.

I saw a knight's tale with my friend and a few others for his birthday and we spent the entire time rolling our eyes or wanting to leave early. One of the worst movies EVER . I didn't see the farting though

That was very funny. Well done.
Mocker
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 02:56 PM       
Even if YOU don't like the movie, it's not OK to throw shit in a theatre. It NEVER is.
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 03:23 PM       
dont' worry Zomboid, you'll grow into good taste
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 03:26 PM       
Mighty Joe Young

Congo was a great movie. I personaly thought it was more of a comedy than an action movie. But I have a warped sense of humor.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 03:39 PM       
I...have a confession to make...

I...also...saw the...pokemon movie...

But with a cousin...I swear to god
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 03:59 PM       
"I think the best time I've had in the theater was seeing the Royal Tenenbaums, and that was by myself. "

I have to agree.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 04:22 PM       
You agree I had a great time or that I was by myself?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2003, 05:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daphne
dont' worry Zomboid, you'll grow into good taste
Movies with nerds and his little friends as heroes don't attract me and never will. The fantasy magic school thing was done pretty well (and before, mind you) and I liked THAT part of it, but other than that it's just not my thing. It's even less my thing when the fucking nerd starts going "sssssssss" to talk to snakes. I hung my head in shame at those parts and started thinking about how I should make up for it later.

Pjalne- If the stupid french people behind us can be talking through the entire thing and the little kids can scream, I can make a few sarcastic comments

Mocker
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 03:16 AM       
Yeah, and then the French people in front of you think 'Sacre bleu! If zat znooty litel American kid can zrow manure at ze zcreen, by Dieu, zo can moi!" and then the little kid in front of him thinks "Oh my god, the sarcastic Frenchman is going to throw snails all over me and eat me!" and starts crrying. And THEN, there's a fifteen-year-old brat in front of that kid again who starts throwing sarcastic comments at the screen and calling people on his cell because other people do it. That other people are idiots doesn't mean you shoud try to be one.

People who fucking ruin movies are morons no matter which way you turn it.
The Wolf
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 03:40 AM       
And to that I say- BAH!

The movie was ruined by all the shit that was going on anyway. Adding to it made no difference. Especially since only the people around me could hear anything I said cause I was talking to my friend. It was a fucking matinee (or however you spell it) for a children's movie. No one went expecting to be able to sit and watch the movie without all that shit. The only reason anyone even singled my friend and I out is cause what we were saying was offensive to fans.

In different circumstances (as in a night showing of a pg-13 and up movie) though, I definitely agree with you and it's rare that anyone over the age of 8 does anything to piss people off.

Old Jun 13th, 2003, 11:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid
Movies with nerds and his little friends as heroes don't attract me and never will
THEN WHY WERE YOU THERE??? Didn't you hate the first one? Why the fuck would you see number 2?

Quote:
It's even less my thing when the fucking nerd starts going "sssssssss" to talk to snakes. I hung my head in shame at those parts and started thinking about how I should make up for it later:
He didn't go 'ssssss' you tard, he was speaking in anther language, and if you'd actually used your weeny brain to read the books, you'd know what the fuck you were talking about.

Man I hate when someone calls something stupid when they have no idea what they are talking about.

It's like when robots bitch about humans falling in love. Just shut up, you whiny metal fag.
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 01:26 PM       
Battlefield Earth, The Jackal, and Final Fantasy.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
The Wolf
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 02:34 PM       
Quote:
THEN WHY WERE YOU THERE??? Didn't you hate the first one? Why the fuck would you see number 2?

He didn't go 'ssssss' you tard, he was speaking in anther language, and if you'd actually used your weeny brain to read the books, you'd know what the fuck you were talking about.

Man I hate when someone calls something stupid when they have no idea what they are talking about.

It's like when robots bitch about humans falling in love. Just shut up, you whiny metal fag.
First of all, calm the fuck down. You're just coming off as some crazed fan.

Second- I was there because I didn't pay, I had nothing else planned for the afternoon, my friend and I went with the "well, if nothing else it'll provide some laughs" mentality, and I thought there would be a few entertaining parts among all the shit.

Third- He was going "ssssss" whether he was "talking in another language" or not and I shouldn't have to fucking read the book to understand what's going on in a movie adaption of it. I have working ears and eyes though so I put those incredibly tough clues together with my monkey brain to figure out what he was doing. Gee, he started making sssss noises and sounded like an ass and the snake started doing stuff. I WONDER IF THEY'RE CONNECTED?!

For fuck's sake, I just don't like it. It's not that I didn't get something. "Man I hate when someone calls something stupid when they have no idea what they are talking about. " . No idea what I'm talking about? I'm seriously wondering how the fuck anyone could even say that.

That last part is just....wha?

FS is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 03:37 PM       
Quote:
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 04:29 PM       
Quote:

First of all, calm the fuck down. You're just coming off as some crazed fan.

For fuck's sake, I just don't like it. It's not that I didn't get something. "Man I hate when someone calls something stupid when they have no idea what they are talking about. " . No idea what I'm talking about? I'm seriously wondering how the fuck anyone could even say that.

That last part is just....wha?
you need to see Harry Potter and The Getting of Jokes.. Relax little man, I am calm. I just think you're lying about hating Harry Potter because you like to be all COUNTER CULTURE!

But I will say you're wrong about the 'sssssssss' thing becuase he's speaking Parseltongue, and he's saying actual words, not just 'sssss'.

Trust me, I have an attention span and I was paying attention.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 04:34 PM       
That Robot-Human part was quite , Daph. Let's not spoil it for Zomboid.
macgruder is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2003, 04:36 PM       
The only thing i was really embarassed to admit I saw after the movie ended was Warriors of Virtue, that ninja kangaroo movie. Luckily I just snuck into seeing it after seeing something else right before it. I have low standards for movies, but damn that was low.