Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

JewSupremacisy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 02:26 AM        To berate Israel is to curse the Jewish people
It sickens me to see even the best and brightest to decry Israel as a state of oppression, where innocent people are sent to be tortured. This is not the case. Israel has the best human rights record of any nation, as the Jews are humble people and do not wish to anger G-D by disobeying his humane, merciful laws. Anyone who speaks otherwise is a serpent, a deceiver, a betrayer, a liar: he speaks with a tongue of wanting, a tongue of jealousy, or a tongue of manipulation. But always he speaks with the tongue of bigotry. To hate Israel is to hate it's people, for Israel is not just a country but the concentration of all Jews; the collective of all those who witnessed upon Mt. Sinai. Israel is not just a land in the desert, my friends. Israel is the Jewish people.

When you mock Israel, you unconsciously malign the Jewish people. You may think, upon ready thought, that you hate Israel for it's treatment of the Palestinian people (which I will discuss in a moment), but you do not; you hate Israel because you are Anti-Semitic. Why does this Anti-Semitism take root? One reason is that Christians see Jesus as being crucified by the Jews. But who sent Jesus to death? Pontius Pilate: a white male. Who crucified Jesus? The Romans--white men. Christians, ironically enough, misdirect their hate to the Jews, when it is them who themselves they should be hating for crucifying Christ! Centuries of this defamation have darkened the plight of the Jewish people, but there is no hate towards the gentiles as Jews are here to be guiding people, not rodents of revenge. Another fact is that Jews are, traditionally, very successful people. I believe this is undeniable; Jews have a natural appetite for success, and can be found everywhere in the arts and sciences. Jealousy erupts from this, and racists hate the innocent Jew because of individual shortcomings. Many will not be fully aware of these feelings, but it is important to understand that anti-Israel sentiment spawns from envy.

Israel, as you know, is occupied by a foreign people known as the Palestinians. These people want Israel to hand over it's land through devious, uncouth methods of blowing small children up and raping orthodox Jewish women. This is intolerable. Of course Israel will strike back--the Jews are not a passive people! Children--young children--are destroyed by the Palestinian people often, and the peaceful Jewish people live in fear of the next attack. Any footage of Jewish atrocities is taken out of context by bigoted sources wishing to spread anti-Semitic sentiment. Israel is a friend of the world's, and has helped the United States of America see the cruelty of the Saddam regime and the terrorism of the Afghan people by lobbying for war against these malevolent worms. With these dictator-states gone, democracy reigns free in Arabic lands for the first time.

Jews are good people: I should know, as I am one of them. Every time I hear plebeian speech such as, "We need to stop supporting Israel-- them Jewish people, Marge. They ain't like us, not at all." I feel stereotyped; I know I am a sensitive human being just like you people of European descent. When derogative remarks are made against my people I feel my kindness is undeserving. But this is a transient feeling, natural in all humans. I quickly come to my senses and understand that if the uneducated are having envy against Jews, I must treat them the way I want to be treated and perhaps show them the light, the light that shines upon the Jewish people and radiates our love and our essence which is none to dissimilar to yours. Israel and the Jewish people are inseparable; Israel's borders may come and go, but never our heart and soul.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 03:57 AM       
Oh shut up you nazi.

Old Jun 19th, 2005, 06:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre X
Oh shut up you nazi.
This is sentiment of the cynical persuasion. You need to be more trusting to your fellow human. Else you become a pessimist, which is one step away from being a maligner. Oh, and I absolutely despise the comment you made towards me.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 06:49 AM       
lol pat reynolds
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 11:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JewSupremacisy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre X
Oh shut up you nazi.
This is sentiment of the cynical persuasion. You need to be more trusting to your fellow human. Else you become a pessimist, which is one step away from being a maligner. Oh, and I absolutely despise the comment you made towards me.
I can't hear it when nazis talk.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 11:33 AM       
THIS IS NOW THE FRUIT THREAD

Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 11:34 AM       
Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 11:35 AM       
Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 11:36 AM       
Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 11:37 AM       
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 11:38 AM       
Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 11:38 AM       
Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 11:39 AM       
Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 11:40 AM       
Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 11:42 AM       
Level 29 ♂
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 11:43 AM       
aight i'm done

Old Jun 19th, 2005, 11:56 AM       
Whoever made this the fruit thread is clearly a deciever, bent upon transforming the world into their own racist fantasy. I think the revoking of their account will be suitable punishment for immaturity.
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 12:17 PM       
Says the nazi.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 01:09 PM       
I think this thread is gonna be okay
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jun 19th, 2005, 01:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by JewSupremacisy
Whoever made this the fruit thread is clearly a deciever, bent upon transforming the world into their own racist fantasy. I think the revoking of their account will be suitable punishment for immaturity.
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 12:55 AM       
I DON'T REALLY POST THAT MUCH IN THE POLITICS FORUM SO I'LL MAKE THIS ONE GOOD
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 01:03 AM       
Mocker

Abcdxxxx is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 01:59 AM       
Oh parody thread, up yours.

Old Jun 20th, 2005, 04:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by HickMan
You are a deciever, trying to spread untruth among the masses. We cannot tolerate this, bigot.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 09:46 AM       
your 'schtick' is fucking dull and unfunny, isn't it?