Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2009, 05:30 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommin View Post
http://www.amvhell.com

If you have any interest in anime whatsoever, there's a good three hours of laughs there.
Can you direct link me to the song, I don't want to read an anime board.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2009, 05:54 PM       
SUP SHRUB, HOW ABOUT POSTING MORE PICS OF YOUR LOVELY ASS AROUND HERE.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2009, 06:16 PM       
BITCH! I SAID GET NAKED!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2009, 06:38 PM       
I'm completely wiped out today, which makes no sense because I've done feck-all. I slept from 8pm to 4am, then from 5 to 10 am, then I managed to stay awake from 10-1 before falling asleep again until 4. It's now half past 6 and I'm yawning. What the hell?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2009, 06:45 PM       
IT'S CALLED CHRONIC FATIGUE AND YOU KNOW IT!

I get it a lot. It's what happens when your body is in a constant fight.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2009, 06:51 PM       
I'm usually not that susceptible. It seems like a shame to waste a pretty spring day, so I did a loop around the neighborhood with the dog.

Some old guy gestured to her service-dog pack and asked me if she was carrying my sandwiches.

I couldn't decide if he was just being an idiot or if it was a fat joke, so I just laughed and moved on.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2009, 07:18 PM       
Stop with the I'm fat thing already. It makes all of us think about our imperfections. Accept Zomboid.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 30th, 2009, 07:25 PM       
I'd like to clarify that I'm not fishing when I say that. I look at it as an acceptance of reality.

Why should I accept Zomboid?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2009, 07:35 PM       
Opps, vodka makes my inner feelings about the big Z cum out.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2009, 07:38 PM       
I doubt you would be fishing here, but I do think you are feeling bad about your weight and see it in everything around you. I am almost about to diagnosis you with emolitis.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 30th, 2009, 07:44 PM       
don't you dare
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2009, 08:00 PM       
You are lucky enough to have a pretty face and talent.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2009, 08:10 PM       
Just as I thought, you can't take a compliment without thinking tha someone is out to hurt you. I'm sorry, but this could be a fatal case.

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 30th, 2009, 10:22 PM       
Imperfections make us all interesting.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 30th, 2009, 10:53 PM       
I have a RAGING case of self-loathing and that's all you could ever want in an emotionally insecure woman.

If I just tacked on some pathetic public drunkenness and such, I'd have the whole package!

Oh, and by the way, fuck the stupid Redwings and Chris Osgood with his "I did everything right" shit.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2009, 02:14 AM       
ANGRY AT SPROTS

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2009, 02:16 AM       
Maybe if the Penguins didn't have a 4-year-old team captain they'd have a better chance

Old May 31st, 2009, 02:17 AM       
:hockeypost

☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 31st, 2009, 03:07 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 31st, 2009, 03:13 AM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 31st, 2009, 02:04 PM       
Best selling cereal in Michigan.

Plus it's good for you.
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 31st, 2009, 02:07 PM       
As for me, I want both teams to lose. So I'll only get half a loaf.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 31st, 2009, 02:24 PM       
Well, seriously, who answers an interview question with "I did everything right"?

Last edited by Kitsa : May 31st, 2009 at 02:24 PM. Reason: fixed punctuation
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2009, 02:43 PM       
I normally get up at like 8. I'm just waking up now and I think I drank too much last night.

I watched some old ninja movie last night and the star looks like an asian version of Sidney Crosby in playoff mode.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 31st, 2009, 02:45 PM       
I'm refinishing a table and I feel all This Old House and shit.