Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 10:35 AM        March Madness
It officially begins today (no that bogus play in game does not count, if you are too lame to make the top 63 you don't matter, sorry)

Sing with me!

It's the most wonderful time of the year!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 01:55 PM       
I sweet talked my supervisor to let me have the afternoon off. I'll be parking my keister on the couch anxiously hoping that nothing major happens in the first round.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 02:03 PM       
Fuck. Cal State-Northridge is up by 3 with 9 minutes left against Memphis!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 02:36 PM       
Yeah I was worried there for a second because I've got Memphis in the final four

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 05:41 PM       
Mississippi State needs get their asses in gear and not let Washington run away with this. They're my biggest upset of the bracket!
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 19th, 2009, 09:41 PM       
AJ Abrams of Texas nailed 7 threes, 3 in one minute as Texas clobbered my Gophers. I guess Tubby Smith told them not to guard the best player on the court.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 05:56 PM       
I'd just like to say that Dayton is fucking insane right now. You'd think no one ever saw OSU play basketball before
Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 06:09 PM       
Dayton traditionally is a pretty good mid-major team. That said, i'm not at all surprised that they beat West Virginia.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 09:36 PM       
The exit to get to my oncologist's is right opposite the UofD arena, and it was just completely socked-in with OSU people, I guess OSU plays here in 15 mins or so. We're talking about 1pm that the parking lot was fucking full, and all of the ancillary lots in the shut-down auto factory parking lots.

Dayton is such a pit, I can't believe they'd want anyone to play here. But I guess since the final 4 wrap up in Detroit, and that's the only place I can think of that's one step shittier than Dayton, it all must fit somehow.

Hah, and then on the way back the Dayton Dragons' bus was at some restaurant. I mean, the actual player bus. Why would they take the bus there when Fifth-Third Field is less than 2 miles away? Why didn't they just say, "Guys, we'll all meet at Denny's", or whatever?

Weird.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2009, 11:39 PM       
There have been some very entertaining games so far

PS: The Buckeyes are playing some sloppy basketball all of the sudden. They had it under control all game till the last 8 minutes, then it all fell apart.

PSS: That was an exciting night of Basketball!

Last edited by Pentegarn : Mar 21st, 2009 at 01:39 AM.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 21st, 2009, 12:42 PM       
I have Dayton beating Kansas. Be prepared for an explosion in SEPA.
You may already be there.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 10:46 PM       
Go MSU woooooooooooooo :giantfoamfinger

They are of course the only team I care about, but I'm always skeptical about their abilities. I hope they prove me wrong in the next round, but the game against USC today was tough to watch.

Plus I want them to at least make it as far as I've got them in my bracket, so I can simultaneously hope they win and hope they lose .

Siena's Ryan Rossiter looks like one of my professors

Beloved Cunt
Old Mar 22nd, 2009, 11:04 PM       
I'm openly rooting for MSU as I really don't mind them as a team and I want them to represent the Big 10 well. I'm sick and tired of all these media outlets trashing the Big 10 and pimping the ACC and Big East.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 08:21 AM       
I'm still sitting okay, but that first-round Wake Forest loss fucked me up bad. I had them in the Final Four. )=
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 08:39 AM       
The guy on the Wacky Morning Radio Show here in Dayton has been calling it the "NC-2-A" tournament instead of the "NC-double-A" tournament. Is he just an idiot or is this some new thing? I haven't heard it anywhere else.

I'm going to guess he's just an idiot.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 11:17 AM       
"N-C-2-A" or "N-C-Double-A" - I've heard both, interchangeably. Neither is right or wrong, so it seems.

The fact that the "guy" is on a "Wacky Morning Radio Show" pretty much guarantees the "idiot" factor.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 11:56 AM       
oh, I always assumed he was an idiot. The only thing that gave me pause is that he's also the announcer for the games played at the UofD arena.
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 02:40 PM       
Kitsa, since it describes the correct amount and placement of letters why would it be considered wrong

I often hear commentators call it the "NCA" tournament so w/e

teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 03:03 PM       
Milhouse, obviously it's not of extreme importance. I was just curious.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 08:48 PM       
I'm rooting for 15 tonight - Go XV!
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 09:35 PM       
BYE BYE XAVIER

after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 09:46 PM       
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 12:00 AM       
This Mizzou/Memphis game . I gave up hope ten minutes ago but Memphis is bouncing back.

Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 08:06 AM       
DAMNIT
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 27th, 2009, 10:31 AM       
Have fun with the rest of the pool guys. Pub, Willie and myself will be drinking in the "What's your favorite booze" thread.

On the bright side, Nova beat Duke.