Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Music
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 12:56 PM        The Legends of Yacht Rock
I did a search on this and didn't pull up anything, but if this has somehow been posted on here before (which i figured it had), then use this thread as an excuse to revisit a hilarious series.

Yacht Rock is a series based around the greatest soft rockers that ever graced the airwaves. The series, created by the folks at Channel 101, chronicles the untold stories of yacht rock greats like Kenny Loggins, Michael McDonald, Steely Dan, The Eagles, and the Doobie Brothers. There are 11 episodes with each one running aprox. 5 minutes or so.

This series is the most in depth look into the fascinating world of smooth yacht rock that we've ever had the privileged to feast our senses upon.

Episode 1 - What A Fool Believes
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jMTI8vg7A5U&feature=related

Episode 2 - Keep The Fire Burnin' Bright
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pLFrzkTHP18&feature=related
"Fight if you must, but don't you dare lose the smooth".

The other 9 episodes are all on youtube, so you can click those for yourself. I've watched all of these twice now and it's still funny everytime I watch it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 01:12 PM       
This is Awesome!
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 01:26 PM       

"This hard rock has got me and Eddie drilling more cooch than Black and Decker!"

I lose it every time I hear this.