Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 03:02 PM        2nd Presidential Debated
It's on tonight.

BTW, McCain's wife looks like an evil stepmother Disney character.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 05:35 PM       
I was gonna suggest a drinking game, but I don't think I'd be able to drink that much and live.

Here's a random bingo card for you instead.

http://www.buzzwordbingogame.com/cards/mccain/
Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 05:38 PM       
I tried that back in '04. The rules were

-Drink every time Bush said "Freedom"
-Every time Bush said "Liberty"
-Every time a Bushism was used
-Every time someone said "Vietnam"

Needless to say that case of Coors did not last long. I'm not gonna do that again.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 05:43 PM       
Racists drink every time Obama is black.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:30 PM       
Eat a sugar packet everytime McCain accuses Obama of not understanding something.

Keep a syringe full of insulin handy.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:33 PM       
Heh, sugar shots. There would be riots after 30 mins.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:56 PM       
A boon for the sugar industry, plus more money for dentists!

Oh, but more dental insurance claims being taken out, which means insurance companies will have to drop sugar-related cavity coverage. Then lawsuits. But that means more money for lawyers?

If this plays out, we could be on the road to fixing the economy.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 07:58 PM       
Hawaii can grow sugarcane again? So that's what Obama is up too.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 08:57 PM       
Okay, got my card ready.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 09:09 PM       
Horrible joke
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 09:17 PM       
Who told Obama to let his hair go white :-/
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 09:24 PM       
dam close to bingo
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 09:37 PM       
This is like being lied to by two old people for 2 hours. Why do I do this to myself.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 09:42 PM       
They're like two overgrown kindergarteners.

McCain: I'M GONNA CUT TAXES FOR POOR AND MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE

Obama: NO HE'S NOT LIAR LIAR

@ Brokaw having to shut both of them up.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 09:53 PM       
Tom looks like he's ready to beat the shit out of them.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 09:57 PM       
OMG I CAN'T TAKE 4 YEARS OF MCCAINS WHINNY PUSSY ASS VOICE.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 10:35 PM       
I feel like puking knowing one of these guys will represent me to the world.
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 10:47 PM       
Because you're doing such a good job representing yourself to the world by making fun of a kid's dead mum on the internet.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 12:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
They're like two overgrown kindergarteners.

McCain: I'M GONNA CUT TAXES FOR POOR AND MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE

Obama: NO HE'S NOT LIAR LIAR

@ Brokaw having to shut both of them up.

I know. I had to turn it off, I was getting sick to my stomach.

Why does Mccain have such a huge boner for nuclear power?

Especially in light of what would happen if the terrorists attacked one of the nuclear power plants that he wants to build?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 12:41 AM       
all you have to do is bulldoze the fires
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 01:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
Because you're doing such a good job representing yourself to the world by making fun of a kid's dead mum on the internet.
Point to cat.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 12:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
I know. I had to turn it off, I was getting sick to my stomach.

Why does Mccain have such a huge boner for nuclear power?

Especially in light of what would happen if the terrorists attacked one of the nuclear power plants that he wants to build?
Awww... you believe in modern "terrorists"... That's cute!

I think the debate was moderately entertaining. What kept my interest the most was trying to keep tabs on which one seemed to have the most opportunity to get the last word. Surprisingly it appeared even.

I really do like McCain I just think it's a damn shame he chose Palin. I don't know if I liked him more than Obama, but I had confidence that he could lead this country better than our current pres.

It's a debate. I expect them to call eachother out while addressing the questions.
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 12:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
all you have to do is bulldoze the fires

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 03:40 PM       
You guys should have voted for that Ron Howard guy.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 03:44 PM