Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:29 PM       
Nice one, Chojin.

Oh, hey, those are some yellow choppers ya got there. Does the sun rise and set in your mouth?
cjadthenord is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale
but now you have a n00b to keep you company.
Hey! I resemble that remark!
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:35 PM       
Well, you might as well go all the way with the association, and resemble someone who is excusing himself before he shits his pants.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:36 PM       
I actually was just about to ask that people write in to tell me how much they liked my post, thank you Maven. No doubt dale will point out that you were just harassing him for being in love with me, but I know better than to talk semantics whilst engaged in internet war. That's the mark of a veteran, write that down.

I also accept donations and fanciful cakes.

Something like that, but you could fill the boat with cherry cordials alternatively, I'm not much of a garnish man.
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:39 PM       
Being that a Viking Longboat is topping that cake, I'm going to declare that as the best cake ever. In a perfect world, everything will come in manly shapes like Viking Longboats, and giant floating boots kicking the nancy who poo's his pants and started this thread (I forgot his name already).
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:40 PM       

Go nuts, ya rotund anime superfan with the questionably-gendered fun pants that glow in the fucking dark.

Ooooh, and do your, um, stains glow too, Chojin? Perv.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
No doubt dale will point out that you were just harassing him for being in love with me,.
still flattered about my "crush" on you huh? you know, the whole an "officer and a gentleman" thing. if a newbie has a crush on you choj, you arent supposed to acknowledge it. it's a smudge on the glimmering sheen of your so immaculately well polished admin badge.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:43 PM       
Maven. Which one of you came up with that?

I'm going to guess the one on the right. He seems to have the worse ideas.
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjadthenord
Being that a Viking Longboat is topping that cake, I'm going to declare that as the best cake ever. In a perfect world, everything will come in manly shapes like Viking Longboats,

and giant floating boots

kicking the nancy who poo's his pants

http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.php?t=20009
(about halfway down)

and started this thread (I forgot his name already).
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:53 PM       
I think this Maven fellow has a sick obsession with phallus symbols.
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:56 PM       
Quote:
Phallic, not phallus. And you're the one who said "MANLY SHAPES of boats"
was never good
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:57 PM       
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:59 PM       
I don't get it, Chojin.

Oh hey, wait, were we ever properly introduced? I mean, I've heard your name around here, but you must be Slipping.
was never good
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 09:59 PM       
what
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven
Quote:
Phallic, not phallus. And you're the one who said "many shapes of boats"
Unfortunately for you, both words are one and the same. And you're the one who said "many shapes of boats". Reading my post again, I'm quite confident that the only thing I ever said was "Viking Longboat", which has a very specific shape for a boat. And it is mostly not related to phallic symbols.

EDIT: .......you bastard.
was never good
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:11 PM       
i think i was just insulted by Reader's Digest
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:17 PM       
So stop reading it, you stay-at-home-mom.

Quote:
Being that a Viking Longboat is topping that cake, I'm going to declare that as the best cake ever. In a perfect world, everything will come in manly shapes like Viking Longboats, and giant floating boots kicking the nancy who poo's his pants and started this thread (I forgot his name already).
Nope, you definately said "manly"...Manly shapes of Viking Longboats:

OOOH, a South Park reference! That one had to hurt!
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:20 PM       
Quote:
So stop reading it, you stay-at-home-mom.
Yeah, well I had sex with your stay-at-home-mom.

Anal.
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:24 PM       
This may be true, but you had to use your sword cuz your dick was too flaccid, CHADTHENORDICTRACKENTHUSIAST

What the hell are you up to, Chojin?
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:24 PM       
Quote:
Nope, you definately said "manly"...Manly shapes of Viking Longboats
Guess again, bumblefuck...

Quote:
In a perfect world, everything will come in manly shapes like Viking Longboats
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:28 PM       
Wielding a simile in that manner is very similar to, LIKE, how you're gay..
I'm shocked that you aren't from the Valley. You talk like an estrogenated voice box filtered through mindless blondness.

I bet you even say things LIKE, "I hope my favorite Viking Longboating team wins the PURSE." Gay. GAY. GHHHHAYYYYUHHH.
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:29 PM       
Quote:
Wielding a simile in that manner is very similar to, LIKE, how you're gay..
I'm shocked that you aren't from the Valley. You talk like an estrogenated voice box filtered through mindless blondness.
And you must be an idiot. Because every insult you say is random and unfounded. If you were a guitarist, you'd fail to hit a chord. Ever.
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:32 PM       
Well that's funny, isn't it.. because I AM a guitarist, and I could throw you against my guitar and play a fucking symphony with your head and its unconcious banging against the strings. Second thought, I could only play barre chords with your noggin', because, well, it's just so BIG and shapeless, that the music I could make with it would follow through to a fruition of those lowered expectations.

Be intelligent. Please. I'm not asking much. Okay, so maybe I am.
Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:37 PM       
Quote:
Well that's funny, isn't it.. because I AM a guitarist, and I could throw you against my guitar and play a fucking symphony with your head and its unconcious banging against the strings. Second thought, I could only play barre chords with your noggin', because, well, it's just so BIG and shapeless, that the music I could make with it would follow through to a fruition of those lowered expectations.

Be intelligent. Please. I'm not asking much. Okay, so maybe I am.
That's not in question, sir. But you don't need to prove my point that you're an idiot, as I'm doing a fine job of it myself. You missed the obvious joke, and again failed to strike a chord.

Besides, claiming guitar skills over the internet? Sad...
Banned

Old Feb 16th, 2006, 10:41 PM       

This is you.