Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 06:40 PM        Exquisite Corpse Project 04 - Completed
Exquisite Corpse Project 04! COMPLETE!

http://psuedoi-mockaccount.deviantart.com/
______

00: Van Gogh -Finished about 30,000 days ago.

01: King Hadas - Finished in 14 days

02: MLE - Finished in 41 Days

03: Zhukov - Finished in 29 Days

04: Nick - Finished in 2 Days!

05: Dr. Boogie - Finished in 2 Days!

06: Aaarg - Finished in 1 Day! (Discounting the first delay since that was mostly my fault)

07: Grislygus - Finished in 1 day!

FINAL HIGH SCORE
1) VGH: 0-30000
2) GUS: 0000001

2) AAA: 0000001
3) NCK: 0000002
3) B00: 0000002
4) K_H: 0000014
5) ZHU: 0000029
6) MLE: 0000041

Last edited by King Hadas : May 18th, 2011 at 09:41 PM.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 07:28 PM       
AWESOME Thank you for putting me last - I just reorganized my desk and didn't want to re-set up my wacom just yet.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 04:20 AM       
Do you guys WANT more people? I can't do digital stuff, but I can always uh, take a photo of stuff or something? I just thought it might be better with more people.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 3rd, 2011, 12:51 PM       
YES we want more people. We don't have any restrictions on the art form you use; I don't know how you'd work off the last image with a photograph but I am sure you have something in mind. So do you want to participate?
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 03:10 AM       
Eh, I guess. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? I screw up and everyone hates me for it? That's not too bad.

I suppose what I would do is paint something on a canvas as best a continuation of the previous image as I could, take a digital photo and then blend it in proper using MS paint skills.

So we send the image to you when it's done, is there a time frame?

Looking over the stuff you've done before is daunting. I am rubbish!
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old Jan 5th, 2011, 11:45 AM       
We're all just dicking around here so I'm not going to bother with formal deadlines. I can be patient, unless someone takes too long without any response or someone else complains.

I'll just sign you up Zhukov and if you decide you don't want to do this you can just cancel.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 05:39 PM       
I'll join in, if you'll have me. As anyone who's seen the Dock Mock show can tell you, I am one of the great masters of MSpaint.

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 10:34 PM       
:> :> :>
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 21st, 2011, 08:57 AM       
sorry sorry sorry haven't been paying too much attention to the internet lately

will do!

ckup
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 28th, 2011, 06:28 PM       
Aarg, please tell me you finished your part and sent it off. I'm going to be very put off if it turns out that people are putting in more than a week's worth of work on their portions.

Funky Dynamite
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 02:57 PM       
Alright, it's been two weeks since that last post. Have things been moving along without anyone saying anything, or has Aaarg dropped the ball?

If the latter, I suggest we skip him and give Nick the first slot.

Assuming anyone still cares enough to keep going with this thing...

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
The last exquisite corpse was destroyed by people sucking, THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. Time for last-minute pinch hitting; I want in as the last person, and vote that Boogie gets the go-ahead.

Did everyone get mailed pieces like with the botched EC, or is this all digital?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 05:20 PM       
And I'm SERIOUS about wanting to be the last person. Finishing your section and then having the people after you fuck up the whole thing is irritating
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old Feb 11th, 2011, 07:44 PM       
You're in Grislygus. This thing is being done digitally by the way, like the first two we did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Boogie
If the latter, I suggest we skip him and give Nick the first slot.
I'm reluctant to give Aaarg the boot since he might have already started work on his segment. I'll send him an E-mail or something today.
Funky Dynamite
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 08:05 PM       
But it's been weeks. I don't claim to understand the art world, but if he can't turn out a simple piece for a message board activity like this in a nearly a month, I don't think an extra day is going to help.

I wouldn't have even minded that much if he come back a week after his last post with another excuse because at least then we'd know he's thinking about it.

God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old Feb 11th, 2011, 08:16 PM       
Like I said I'll try to get in touch with him, if I can't do so in a timely manner then I'll move him down the list. The thing is, even if I do skip him when was the last time anyone saw Nick around here? I probably shouldn't have put the two people I never see up first.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 09:07 PM       
Ha. Seeing them around a lot at the time is no guarantee. Remember glowbelly's surly performance (or lack thereof)? Followed by a shockingly unprecedented level of bitchiness?
Funky Dynamite
Old Feb 11th, 2011, 09:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
The thing is, even if I do skip him when was the last time anyone saw Nick around here?
He posted just today. I sent him a PM to let him know that we might go ahead and do him first, depending on how things turned out.

God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old Feb 11th, 2011, 09:38 PM       
That's good, I've been worrying about that.

I sent Aaarg an email. If we don't hear back from him by Tuesday then I'll move him down the list.
Old Feb 12th, 2011, 02:32 AM       
I thought it had already gone ahead a few people and that you guys must be passing the baton in silence.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old Feb 12th, 2011, 12:10 PM       
Aaarg responded already.

Oh balls, I'm sorry. I never remember things. Yeah, stick me under a few other people and then apologize to everybody. I don't have much alone time these days and it's all filled with self-loathing!

Sorry sorry. Fuck.

Geez Aaarg, maybe you should be apologizing to us instead of your balls.

Last edited by King Hadas : May 6th, 2011 at 04:07 AM.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 02:02 AM       
Oh, crap. I didn't even know you guys had set this up at all. I thought we were still discussing it. I haven't been able to get online a lot lately. Would anyone else mind going ahead of me? SO MUCH PRESSURE!
God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old Feb 17th, 2011, 09:11 AM       
Okay, I've moved you. Now we just got to hope this next fuck doesn't take his time.
Funky Dynamite
Old Feb 28th, 2011, 04:33 PM       
Did anyone tell MLE that she was next in line for the new order?

God Emperor of Brigadoon

Old Feb 28th, 2011, 05:38 PM       
I still have to do mine so there's no rush.