Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

A Total Fairy
Trash is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2006, 06:32 AM       
Even through we would ignore the Finnish firearm law, I still bet you don't have those guns lying around your house.
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Sep 9th, 2006, 08:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri
It's just a game guys

thebard is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 09:13 PM       
Well i would dress for the occasion, warm yet covered, those zombies bite you see.

Then i would grab anything and everything that i could to protect myself. My BF has a basball bat, then theres water, a makes shift flame throwers using a can of spray and a lighter.

I would keep forks and knives handy for those up close encounters.

Also i would learn from all the zombie movies that i have seen.
For example, leave behind the bitten, keep your wits about you, be prepared to kill the people you know, be prepared to kill without emotion.

Also, have a plan, i would try and climb on the roof and make most of my way by roof top it i could.
I would have to be careful as the zombie police have guns and may still shoot.

When i did reach the ground i would then try to avoide as many zombies as i could, combat will slow you down, and kill the ones that attack.

I would keep a look out for things around me that i could use, garden tools, etc until i got to my destination.
Gorlack the Destroyer is probably a spambot
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 11:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebard
I would keep forks and knives handy for those up close encounters.
Zombie: Its whats for dinner.
Keep up the good work, guys.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 11:29 PM       
I don't think the fire from a can of hairspray would be enough to kill a zombie but what do i know really I'm not a doctor ;(

I have the perfect apartment for a zombie attack, it's on a second floor and there's only one, small rickety stair case leading up.

Old Sep 11th, 2006, 07:04 PM       
A can of hair spray wouldn't kill a zombie, but it might imobilse it long enough for you to run.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2006, 07:27 PM       
heat is very good at damaging vision permanently, and a blind zombie is gonna be a lot less effective at biting you
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Sep 11th, 2006, 07:34 PM       
nah Fire would take way too long, you need bluntforce traima to be 100% effective, depending on the stage of decay, I'm to assume that this ins during the opening days of the outbreak so this would be the time for firearms and cinderblock.

Wait about 6 days before trying to use a baseball bat, the skill would have brittled enough for a Baseball bat to be fatal.

shotguns aren't as usefull as most people would think, unless used at about 20-30 yards with solid slugs, the shot shells would not have the velocity to do enough damage to the brain, You'd be better off firing at their feet and causing muscle trauma.

If possible steal the .50 cal Beowulf Semi auto rifle form my dads friend up town, who also has a fucking L.A.W. (Light Anti Tank Weapon) the jury is out on weather or not it actualy works, but could make for a adequate Cudule.

Alo finding those big lawn tractors
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2006, 07:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebard
My BF has a basball bat
you mean GF i mean NOONE
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....

Old Sep 11th, 2006, 07:47 PM       
Maybe i will just do the girly thing and rely on my BF to do the killing, that way i wont break a nail!

lol.
Mocker
Mr. Vagiclean is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2006, 08:08 PM       
show me your dick
__"Offff all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most"Loook, its a signature.'why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?'CaboooseSports is dead, I'm his freakin ghost, deal with it.iThe following sentance is true....
The above statement was false....