Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 02:57 PM       
So tomorrow is the first day I don't have something going on during the day and my girlfriend has to work. The game wasn't sold out and is now blacked out in my area. Stupid Bills.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 04:00 PM       
THEY WERE JUST GONNA LOSE ANYWAYS.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2010, 05:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
THEY WERE ARE JUST GONNA LOSE ANYWAYS.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 07:45 PM       
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-275870

What a horseshit organization this is.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 10th, 2010, 08:36 PM       
This year, I hate football.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 08:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-275870

What a horseshit organization this is.
NFL=No Fun League

And they know we think that, why do you think they insist we no longer say "NFL" but instead say "National Football League"? They are going overboard on cracking down, they know the fans think it is bogus, but they want the control these stupid rules give them far too much to care what the fans think. So rather then not be douches, they decide to insist their acronym no longer be how they are referred to.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 09:12 AM       
I hope it ends up being the No Football League.

:Lockout
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 05:42 PM       
I'm only watching the superbowl down in beverly. which I fucking pray to god that this year it's pats vs raiders. see all on tv!
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 04:22 PM       
Why was Vicodine banned. He only wanted to see the pats vs the raiders in the superbowl. On the tv!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 06:58 PM       
YEAH, HE WAS GOING TO WATCH IT THROUGH SOMEONE'S LIVING ROOM WINDOW.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 17th, 2010, 11:26 AM       
WITH WOMTI.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 04:43 PM       
I wonder if Junior was a juicer, or if he just has "issues"?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2010, 11:37 PM       
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl-278005

I'm just gonna run this shit into the ground.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 04:02 AM       
No Fun League.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 19th, 2010, 09:32 AM       
I hope they illegalize fistbumps, good games and high fives next. I'm going outlaw.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 21st, 2010, 05:13 PM       
Had nothing to do with the leap frog celebration, nope not at all.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2010, 10:33 PM       
And this is me speaking as a Browns fan....

What the hell happened Saints? How could you let the Browns come in your house and do you like that?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 04:06 AM       
HILLIS IS A BEAST OH MY FUCKING GOD! WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT HAPPENED SAINTS DATS ALL TALENT FROM THE DAWG POUND BAY BEE. OH YEAH AND COLT MCCOYS RATING IS BETTER THAN PALMERS BECAUSE PALMER IS OVER RATED LOL.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 09:19 AM       
Eagles played what I'm sure they thought was a hockey game. How else could you explain the fact they forgot to show up for the 4th quarter.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 11:31 AM       
Hahaha.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 31st, 2010, 06:55 PM       
Refresh my memory, please; is this the same Cowboys team that was expected to contend for the Superbowl this year?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 09:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
People keep saying, "The Cowboys are the best one loss win team in the NFL". No, they just suck
fixed
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 1st, 2010, 03:17 PM       
Its true. Its all true. The Cowboys have sucked ass for years now. I dont know why people keep coming up with this shit to get my hopes up for each new season. At this point I dont really want them to go to the superbowl. I would settle for them to just not be an embarrassment.